Chapter Twenty-Seven (Part Two): Zayn's Revenage

Start from the beginning

I didn't pay any attention to the tense atmosphere in the living room all I cared about was thanking Louis properly. The three boys turn their attention to me as I run like a vampire toward them and I tackle Lou in a huge hug.

"WOHA BABE!" Louis said laughing loudly, as we both went down. I still could not believe that I did that. I hear Niall and Liam behind me laughing, while Harry and Zayn probably looked confused as hell.

"LOU LOU LOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! OH MY GOSH, I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE IT BOO BEAR! YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!" I yelled loudly into his ear. I was straddling him and just kept kissing his face. He just laughed loudly and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

"Aw, no problem Dani! It's nothing love, you know that I would always do anything to make you happy! And I love you so much more babe." He said genuinely. I snapped back into reality and looked down into his beautiful deep blue eyes that were just sparkling with emotion. I smiled and buried my face into his neck. He somehow got us to sit up in a proper sitting position. I was in his lap, while his strong arms were wrapped around me rocking me back and forth.

"Shh baby girl! I'm just so happy that you're back in our lives Dani, you don't know just how much happiness you bring into our lives love." Lou said softly, soothingly. I pulled away from him and looked deeply into his eyes. I sort of got into the moment and I remember all the flashbacks I had with Louis specifically.

Not many people know this but, although Louis and I had our own relationships. He had fallen in love with Amber and I with Zayn. There was a time where it was just Louis and I. The only people who knew about our relationship was our families and the both of us, obviously. Louis was actually the first guy I had fallen in love with. He gave me my first kiss and was my first boyfriend. He was my first love.

I could see in Louis eyes, that he was thinking about the same thing. I could see myself reflected in his clear eyes. Without even thinking that the rest of the boys were in the room, he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me hard. I being stunned, that he did that, just responded and kissed him back. He brought me closer to him and slipped his tongue into my mouth which made me moan.

Why couldn't I just end up with Lou? It would make my life a whole lot easier. I was just lost in his passionate kisses that made me weak to the knees. There was only one other guy who could make me putty, and that was Zayn. Louis and I made it for God knows how long, both of us just getting lost in our own world until I was ripped away from him suddenly.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I finally get back to my senses and see that I'm in Zayn's arms. I suddenly feel bad knowing that I should have not done that. I was with Tom for crying out loud, while Lou was with Amber. I look at Louis who was just staring at the both of us, or me specifically, with a lust-filled gaze. I squirmed in Zayn's arms and tried to get out but he wouldn't let me go.

I look over too see Harry, Niall, and Liam just looking shocked at what has just happened. The three boys were frozen not believing that this just happened.

Zayn still really did love me! Liam and Niall finally let me out of the room, I can't believe Zayn would punch Harry! Speaking of Harry, Louis was taking care of him. While Zayn was helping out, he felt bad for what he did! HE BETTER! I can't believe that stupid idiot left One Direction because of me! I feel so bad, its all my fault! If I hadn't came, none of this would've happened.I decided to finally open up to Zayn, tell him the real reason why I refused his proposal two years ago.

"Zayn?" I quietly approched him, looking at him.

Zayn turned his head, and imediatley his eyes were filled with concern and love. "Yeah baby, what's wrong?" He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him. I closed my eyes and remembered all the moments we had like this two years ago. Those were the happiest times of my entire life. All of a sudden, I feel familar lips gently pressed on my own. My eyes opened and widened, Zayn's eyes were closed, and his lips were on mine. His hands that were on my waist tightened and he pulled me even closer into his warm body. I gave in, and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back softly. He smirked in the kiss and pressed me to the kitchen counter.