Chapter Twenty Eight: The Chase (Part One)

Well, here is chapter Twent-Eight! ENJOOOOY! :D xx Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Danielle's P.O.V

I ran, and I ran. I jumped on the elevator, and went back to the lobby. I was in so much tears right now, I was so stupid. SO STUPID. I am so stupid to think that Zayn still loved me after all the pain I've caused him. I was so stupid, to think that he would still take me back, that he would break up with Pierre because of me.

I deserved this. I lied to him, so this is what I deserve. To be all alone, to be alone forever without the man I loved. To be without Zayn. I clutched on my bag harder, and put my huge Chanel sunglasses on. Tears were streaming down my face endlessley, I know that there is going to be so much paparzzi and fans outside the hotel. I don't want them to see me like this.

Finally, it seems like yearsI was on this elevator. But I finally reached the bottom floor. It was freezing here in New York, so I wrapped my coat around me tighter, and I put my scarf on. I rushed out the front door, with security by me. The paparzzi and fans went into a wild frenzy!

"DANIELLE! OVER HERE! LOOK OVER HERE!" A man with a camara called, and went in front of my face to take a picture. Ugh, i swear that jut blinded me.

"Excuse me, sir. Please let me get through." I said calmly, the guy moved in understanding. I wish all paparzzi were just as nice as him.

"DANIELLE, OMG DID YOU GET BACK TOGETHER WITH ZAYN!? YOU TWO ARE THE MOST PERFECT COUPLE EVER!!!!!" The fans screamed. Ugh, stop reminding me!

I hailed a taxi, and I quickly got in.

"Ma'am where would you like to go?" The taxi man asked.

"OMG OMG OMG!!! IT'S ZAYN!!!!" The fans started screaming. I took off my sunglasses, and looked to my left. Oh my goodness, it was Zayn! What in the world was he doing outside?

I just kept staring at him, he was looking around frantically. Sigh. He was proably looking for Perrie, no doubt. But the unexpexted came, and he made eye contact with me. No, no this can not be happening!!!

"DANIELLE! Babe, wait!" He yelled out. He said running over to my taxi.

AHHH! No, no, no!

"Please go, go go!!!! Take me to Central Park! Don't let that guy catch up to me!" I said.

"Yes ma'am, but why? He really looks like he has to say something important." He said.

"JUST GO!" I screamed.

But before the taxi could go, Zayn had opened the door, and pulled me out of the taxi and into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, and kissed my face then kissed my lips deeply. What the?

The fans were screaming "YEEES! ZANIELLE FOREVER!" The fans were proably going crazy on Twitter now, and the paperzzi were taking pictures in every direction.

"I'm not ever letting you go Danielle. Never again." He whispered into my ear. This is wrong, he has a girlfriend.

I tried to push him off me, but he just held on tighter, "Don't even try to escape babe, your mine." Ugh, no! He's with Perrie!!!!

"Zayn, stop it! Your with Perrie for crying out loud!" I said loudly. Yes, he losed his grip on my waist!I can escape. But before I could even make it into the taxi again, he hugged me from behind.

"Danielle, I broke up with her. I reliazed, that there is only one girl I can only truly love. That girl is you. No other girl can measure up to you. So please babe, let's get back together." He whispered.