Chapter Twenty-Five: One Amazing Trip

Heey Everyone! This is chappie twenty-five of More Than This! :) OMG!  The story is already coming to a close D': Ahh, it seems like I just started writing this! Bascially this chapter will be about each of the couples trips to the boys hometowns. Some parts will be written by moi. And some will be written by other characters in the story! I hope you enjoy my loves! <3 Oh and I will be writing Amber and Kendal's trip for the next chapter! x)

Danielle's P.O.V

Wow. We were already here in Bradford. The four hour drive here, seemed like only five minutes. Well, that's proably because I was asleep. The car pulled up to the Malik Rescidence, and I looked out the window, to see the entire Malik family with smiles on their faces. Aww!

I looked over at Zayn, who had a huge smile on his face. He was looking out the window, toward his family. I felt so happy for him. Finally after a long time, he gets to be with his family. I stared at his face, he seemed so happy. Well, when he's happy, so am i.

"Well hello there, gorgrous." he said.

Huh!? Oh shit, he caught me staring at him. Umm... akaward! xD

"Hey there,...." I said trailing off, I just keep getting lost in his beautiful brown eyes. He chuckled and kissed me gently then pulled away.

"You know your so cute when you do that." He whispered into my ears.

"Whatever Zayn!" I said playfully pushing him away from me, and opening the car door. Once I stepped out of the car I was greeted by three hugs at once. I already knew who they were. I wrapped my arms around them, pulling them in a group hug.

It was Doniya, Waliyha, and Safaa. Zayn's three sisters. These three were so sweet, and nice. I can call them my own sisters. Doniya, was the oldest out of the four of them. Waliyha was right after Zayn. While Safaa, was the youngest.

Once we pulled away, I smiled at them.

"Danielle, I missed you so much!" Safaa exclaimed, while running toward me once more and wrapping her arms around me. Aww, she was so cute. I laughed and hugged her.

"It's nice to know I was missed!" Zayn exclaimed playfully, while holding both our lugguages. The three sisters ran to Zayn and tackled him in a hug. LMAO. Zayn fell over on the concrete, while laughing, and hugging his three sisters. While the siblings were having a hug fest, his mum Patricia walked over to me with a huge smile on her face.

She envolped me in a big hug, I hugged her back. Patricia, was like a second mum to me. We are very close.

"Danielle! I'm so happy you got to come here with Zayn! I missed you so much love! So, I heard you and my son are together now! I always knew you two would end up together!" She saud exclaming. I blushed red, and responded.

"Thank-you so much Patricia! I misses you all so much as well! Yeah, Zayn and I are dating. Umm... " I was to embarassed, to continuie.

"Aww darling! No need to be embarassed, you were aways part of our family anyways!" She said happily, while wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

I smiled warmly at her.

"Where's Mr. Malik?" I asked.

"Ah, he's at work right now! But he'll be back later today! He was really looking forward to see the both of you." She said.

I nodded my head, and the two of us turned to see the four siblings walking toward us. Zayn had a huge smile on his face again, his eyes looking at his mum. Zayn is really a mummy's girl.

He walked toward the both of us, and he gave his mum an enemorus bear hug.

"MUM! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU!" He exclaimed, while tears were falling down his face. Awwe, Zayn! :')