Chapter One: A Birthday Of A Lifetime

-Danielle's POV-

Oh my gosh! I can't believe today is my 15th birthday! Time just flies by so fast, it was just like yesterday I had turned 13, now it's two years later already. Here I am lying in my bed on a Saturday still in my pink polka dot pajamas, yes in case you were wondering pink and also purple are my favourite colors. I heard my phone buzz on the other side of my queen sized bed, so i rolled onto my left and checked my BlackBerry and it read "9 NEW TEXT MESSAGES" I smiled knowing who those 9 text messages were from. The first message was from Zayn it read "Heeey Baby D! I wanted to be the first one to greet you a happy birthday, i know your proably sleeping right now but whatever! :P Anyways I just really wanted to say HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY BABY D! Well your not so little anymore, but you'll always be my baby girl, my number one! ;) I can't wait for your birthday party tonight, it's going to be live, i have my birthday gift for ya babe, and I'm sure you'll love it!

I grinned so big, that I'm sure I could fit a octopus! I've liked Zayn for so long, but I knew that he would never like a girl me. I'll only always be his "baby girl". He goes for girls that are super gorgeous, skinny and hot. Well last time I checked, I was neither of those things. I'm such an insecure girl, it's so stupid, but so true. All of my friends, say I'm gorgeous, a stunner and a natural beauty. But I don't see it, I look as ugly as a donkey's ass.

But I won't let my insecurity get the best of me, not today, not on my birthday. I scrolled down the next message was from Hazza it said "HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY DANI! YOUR FINALLY 15, EH? NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOUR 18, YOU'LL BE LEGAL! ;D LMAO, I'M JOKING! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU PARTAAY TONIGHT! SEE YA THEN BABE! XOXO- HARRY" I rolled my eyes and laughed slightly, typical Harry.

The next one was from Kendal " Heeeya Girrrly! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI! Omgee, I can't wait for you party tonight!!!! I bought my dress like a month advance, 'cause I was so exciteeed! AHHH! Sorry, I'm just so hyped up! Your 15 FINALLY! IT'S ABOUT TIME MAN! Anyways.... I wonder what Harry is going to wear, I'm sure he'll look hot in anything he wears! :$ See ya, the girls and I are going to drop by your house later on in the afternoon to hep you get ready. BTW, don't worry about what your going to wear, I've got that covered! :D Lovee yaa babes! -Kendal"

I smiled, Kendal has had the biggest crush on Hazza since like forever! She never had the guts to tell Harry how she actually feels. Actually none of us, has had the guts to tell the boys how we actually felt. It also sucks, because the boys all had girlfriends.

Britney was Zayn's girlfriend, Emily was Harry's girlfriend, Claire was Louis's girlfriend, Stephanie was Niall's girlfriend, and Lesley was Liam's girlfriend. Let me tell you one thing about these girls, I HATE THEM! You might think, your just jelous! Nope I'm not, I just hate the fact that they are fake, snobby, concited, bitches and that they are only using the boys for their money and fame. They act so "nice" and "sweet" when the boys are there, but once they leave the turn into their real-selves. If the girls were actually nice, I would be okay would them.

But this, I was already on the edge of punching them all! But I knew I would never do that, because the boys would get mad at me and obviously side with their oh so "perfect" girls. Those girls are far from perfect, they're the exact opposite! As much as I hated them, I couldn't do anything about it. It just killed me to know that those bitches don't actually love the boys, especially with Britney.

Britney didn't love Zayn at all, all she cared about was the fame and all the gifts he spoiled her with. While Zayn actually really did love her, he would always talk about her whenever he was with me, Britney this, Britney that! He would always call her and text her, just to make sure she was safe and okay.