He didn't say anything but started the car to who knows where we're heading. After a few minutes, we reach his house. The house was empty so I assumed nobody's home but us. Following him without uttering a word the tension is boiling. I don't even know what his deal is but I'm not in my best state right now.

As soon as we're inside his room I slump on his bed and he slams the door hard making me twitch for his sudden behavior. For the past months, I've learned to know if he's angry, happy, sad, etc. And I know that in his state right now, he's angry.

"What's your deal?!" I snap. I couldn't take this sudden silent treatment anymore. If it's about anger, I should be the one who's angry right now not him.

He didn't say anything but he sat on the side of the bed.

I saw him making a fist like he's trying to hold his anger and if not he'll probably punch someone

I saw him making a fist like he's trying to hold his anger and if not he'll probably punch someone. I waited for him to say something, but he isn't doing anything.

Since he's not going to say whatever the fuck is bothering him I layed on his bed and look at the ceiling. I have so much in mind right now that dealing with another problem is a NO for me. I'm too exhausted. What if he'll pull the trigger I'll probably explode any minute.

But it wasn't only me. I could also feel his tensions. He's like a ticking bomb.
It was a long and excruciating 15 minutes. He was silently sitting in the bed while I'm still looking at the ceiling.

"Was it nice fucking behind my back?" it was low but his voice was dark. He wasn't looking at me but I sat up shock at what he just said. How did he know? Thinking about what he did I couldn't help but fight back.

" It was nice." I said void with any emotion. He turned at me and looking at those deathly stares I know I just hit the right spot. He's exploding.

" Your a cheater!" his voice was full of disdain

"Coming from you? Then guess who made a bet just to take my virginity?" I mock looking at him matching his angry eyes. He was startled when he heard what I said.

His face turns pale as he looks at me in terror. He didn't utter any word.

I chuckled sarcastically. " Cat got your tongue?" I hissed and removed all my clothes. he was only looking at me. Bare naked I tugged his shirt pressing him on my chest and looked at him in disgust. " Now you can fuck me all you want. Tell your friends that you successfully did." I'm angry... so angry that im literally exploding right in his eyes. My voice is void with any emotion but my eyes show disdain and disgust. Men will always play with women. They will gain your trust and when you're already used to bad they'll hurt you, leave you and probably make fun of you.