Bewitched : Part Ten

Start from the beginning

"Yes."

"A witch, Om!!!"

"I love her, mom."

"I can't let you marry a witch."

"I can't live without Gauri, Mom." Om tells her and limps away.

"OM!!!" Jhanvi calls after him but he walks away.

"Calm down, Mom." Rudra tells her.

"Has he gone mad? He wants to marry her?"

"We have met her, Mom. We have seen how much she loves him."

"But she is a witch!!!"

"As long as it doesn't matter to him, it shouldn't matter to us." Rudra calmly tells her.

"You should have waited inside." Gauri says happily as she took his hand over her shoulder.

"If I wait inside then I'll have to take Khanna's help going up. I prefer your help." Om tells her making her blush.

"Doesn't your nani wonder why every day you are going to the coffee shop?" Om asks her he couldn't put it past her to look into Gauri's past and find them in the coffee shop.

"I told her I come here to read and she believes it." Gauri tells him smiling as she took him inside.

"Gauri, I want to take you somewhere."

"Where?" Gauri asks him smiling.

"Somewhere else, where we are not in the open. Somewhere we can have privacy." Om tells her making her blush.

"Why do you want privacy?" Gauri asks shyly.

"For starters, we have been together for three weeks, so I think we should at least be kissing now."

Gauri turns completely pink hearing that.

"So, tomorrow we'll go somewhere else?" Om asks her.

Gauri shyly nods her head.

"Where are we?" Gauri asks confused looking at the huge building.

"My office." Om replies.

"This is your some place with privacy?" Gauri asks shocked.

Om chuckles hearing her, "I wanted to take you to my house but then my mother is at home. So, I thought why not bring you to my office. I wanted you to see my office and we'll get the privacy we need."

Seeing him winking at her Gauri blushes even more.

They walk inside his cabin and Gauri was in awe of it.

"This is so gorgeous." Gauri says as she looked around amazed. Then running to the window, she says excitedly, "I can see the whole city from here."

"Not the whole city." Om says with a smile as he walked towards her.

"I love it! I love it!" Gauri says excitedly.

Om gently turns her around to face him. Gauri looks at him with wide eyes.

"You drive me crazy, Gauri Kumari Sharma." Om says and he takes her lips in his. They were kissing when they hear a sound. Om and Gauri quickly look to the sound to find a book on the floor.

"Did you do that?" Om asks confused.

"No." Gauri replies even more confused.

"Then?" Om looks around and sees that they were alone. "Leave that." Om says and turns to kiss her when again a book falls down.