(Toy Freddy) Only Mine, and Mine Alone *Lemon-ish*

(This might be a little short, so sorry if it is. Mostly because I don't have ideas that are very good, but at least I have any at all.)

You had been working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza for two weeks. The very first night you ever worked there, some guy on the phone had said that the animatronics moved around and would try to get in your office. But, seeing as how your there for your second week, that meant nothing happened.

Upon hearing the message, and seeing for yourself that they stayed in place, made you think they were trying to play a prank on the newbie. So at 11:56 p.m., when you walked in there, a boy followed in after you. It was your boyfriend, (bf/n).

"So, this is where you work?" he asked again, the first time was when you pulled into the parking lot. 

"Yes, (bf/n). This is where I work." you sighed in annoyance. 

"This place is creepy as fu-" you slapped your hand over his mouth before he could finish his sentence. 

"Hey, this is a kid's place! No swearing." you scolded him, and he took your hand off his mouth.

"There's no one else here. I can say whatever I want." you ignored what he said, and just turned the corner in the hall where you could see the office. (bf/n) was falling behind a bit, but you grabbed his arm and dragged him to the security room before he could sneak into the 'Parts & Service' one.

"Hey! I wanted to see what was in there." he pouted, making you growl. You were always one to lose their temper when you couldn't keep something under your control. So, you were a control freak. Right then and there, you wanted to punch him in the face. But, you didn't.

"Just stay in this room with me, and don't wander out." you decided to play the joke on him, and just barely hid your devious grin. "Plus, I don't want you to get hurt here..." that made him look at you with curiosity. 

"How would I get hurt in a place like this?" he asked, right as your phone went off to show that it was midnight.

You sat behind the desk and began looking at some of the cameras. (bf/n) stood behind you gazing at the screen over your shoulder. As you flipped through the cameras, periodically winding up the music box, you felt (bf/n) licking your neck. You swatted at his head, receiving a sound of disapproval. 

"Don't lick me. It's disgusting." you went back to what you were doing.

As the night went on, he kept touching you in places, each time getting a hit to the head. But at three a.m., he took it too far.

The last camera you looked at was the show stage. Everyone was there. When you were about to put down the camera, (bf/n) grabbed you from behind and blindfolded you. 

"What are you doing?! Let me go!!" you struggled in his grasp, but you couldn't manage to squeeze out. He placed you on what you guessed was the floor, and he began to lift up your shirt. He restricted your arms with his legs, so you couldn't  punch him or something.

So, instead, you screamed as loud as you could.

It only lasted two seconds, though. He clamped his hand over your mouth, and with his other he undid your bra and groped one of your breasts. You tried to scream at him to stop, but you couldn't. Suddenly, you felt his weight being lifted off of you, as you heard an almost auto tuned scream, and his stop abruptly.

The moment he had been lifted off of you, you had put your shirt back down and did your bra back up. When you were trying to get the blindfold off, you were brought up by whoever saved you. You couldn't help but shiver; their touch was very cold.

When you were finally able to get the cloth off your face, your eyes had to adjust to the sudden darkness of the room. When they did, you could see (bf/n) out cold lying against the wall. 

"Did he do anything?" you jumped at the voice, it sounding mechanical and very close. When you looked, you realized that the person holding you, wasn't a person at all.

It was Freddy Fazbear.

You caught a glimpse of the camera that had been left on, and saw that he was missing from the stage. 

 Yup, he's the real thing. And he's holding me. Why is he here, and not on stage? I thought they couldn't walk around...

"Well? Did he do anything?" he said a bit harsher, but you couldn't find your voice. Instead, you just shook your head as a no, and he seemed to have a nicer voice. "That's good. But I'm still going to stuff him..." your eyes widened, remembering everything the phone guy had said. It was all true. But why had they never moved around while you were there?

He then hugged you close to his chest, but you didn't react to it. 

"I-I thought that... you did-didn't move..." you absentmindedly said, as he looked down at you. 

"Oh, we move alright. But I just ordered the others not to come for you." he said, as you looked up at him with slight curiosity. 

"W-why would you do that?" you asked, as he hugged you a little tighter.

 "Because you're only mine, and mine alone."

——————————————————————————————————-

Thanks for reading!

This was a request. Please leave a comment if you also have one.

See 'ya!