2. time to grow up

Freya P.O.V

Watching my siblings leave was harder than I thought it would be. I didn't hit me until the moment happened that this could be the last time I see them and they see me. I almost wanted to go after them just to make sure they'll be okay but I don't. Sometimes you just have to hope that the universe will be kind to those you love.

I let out a breath I was holding in as Blythe's car faded more and more until it was there no more. The boys had left an hour before her because they were going to the airport headed for Italy. Blythe had a long drive ahead of her since she insisted on not flying. The only reason my parents agreed was because Ace came down and would be there for her.

I heard heels behind me letting me know my mother was coming down. I turn noticing my father not too far behind also.

"You ready to go? It's going to be a long flight to Mexico but you'll be happy to hear Chema is expecting you as well."

"When do we see Esther and my uncle Nathan?" I ask eager to know. I haven't seen them in nearly a year because they lived in Colombia still. I haven't been to Colombia again since I was 13 I believe.

"Hopefully after seeing Chemo. We have to pack up something for him and then take it down to them." My mother explains and I nod to myself.

Once my father meets us at the bottom of the steps we get into the car then drive off. I look back to the house taking it in one last time. Who knew when we were going to come back but I know it will be along time before I miss it. I say one last goodbye in my head to our neighborhood and the houses around it. Over the years we had many neighbors but we never got to socialize much with them. No one was really allowed to come over so that sucked.

I admire the sight of the coast as we drive by it because who knew when I would see it again too. I know my mom wasn't a fan of living in the South so close to the ocean but I always did.

My parents started talking amongst themselves and after listening I lost interest. They were discussing renovations for the new house they plan on getting close to Paris. Now that we're all out of the house my mom can go back to living away from the coast.

I go on my phone instead to see what I can entertain myself with. I was almost half way done with an episode I was watching of my favorite show when my father calls out my name sharply.

"Freya have you heard anything I said?" He questions with a sense of urgency as my blood goes cold.

How could something be going wrong already?

"No I'm sorry. What's going on?" I say trying to keep my voice under control.

"There has been a car following us since we left the city. I need you to turn around and tell me what you see the Rover doing while I try to lose it!" He instructs accelerating the speed of the car a bit.

I do as he says right away and indeed see a grey Rover that was close to tail gating us.

"He's speeding up too Dad!" I inform him as my father changes lanes getting closer to the next exit.

"Harry what do we do? Who do you think it could be and why would they dare now?" My mother demands.

"I don't know Eleanor! Call Esther and let her know what's going on and text Eliza too. Freya keep your eyes on that car but call the guards and see if your siblings are okay. Tell them to keep their guard up but make sure they don't let your siblings know anything is wrong." My father barks and we get too it.

"Blake is everyone safe?" I demand once the twin's guard answers.

"Yes. We are waiting by the gates to board soon. Is something wrong Ms. Styles?"