chapter 15

So I noticed in my other chapter that I had A LOT of terrible grammar and kinda spelling errors and I'm very sorry, I rushed it out and forgot. I've been inspired to write since there's a lot going on so I figured, why not give the people what they want? I hope you enjoy:)

Todoroki POV

I awoke to a slightly blinding light in my eyes, it was the suns light peaking through my window. I usually wake up restless or at least 'out of it' but I for the past few days have woken up feeling..good? I look down at the stumble weed of green fluff snuggling against my chest, making small noises and looking adorable as always with his mouth slightly open and the tiniest bit of drool protruding from his parted lips. Although it seems odd, he still looks perfect

I reach my arm over to the night stand, trying not to disturb the precious boy in my arms, to grab my phone to look at the time. Seeing it was 8 AM, yesterday we kinda slept the day away. We didnt really feel like doing much but today was Monday, we had going an email, call etc from Mr.Aizawa saying that the school part of UA was canceled due to an accident with some malfunctioning technology that needed to be taken care of before students where able to go to the school so we slept in.

I was thinking about doing something special from Iz- Midoriya since we arent technically dating I wanted to change that..but I've never been or have taken anyone on a date before...but as I checked my other notifications I noticed something from Momo

MamaMomo⭐: Hey todoroki! I know it's late at night but Kyoka and I are going on a date with Kirishima and Bakugou tomorrow at around noon ish since we don't have class so I was wondering if you wanted to join with Midoriya? If you guys have everything cleared up of course. - 8:47 PM

MySon❄🔥: Hey sorry I was busy and didnt see the text, but if you guys are still up to it I'm down to go. I was thinking of taking him on a date soon so this just happened to work out.  - 8:13 AM

Mamamomo⭐: Yeah the more the merrier! Just make sure to be ready by 11! We can catch up later;
- 8:15 AM

MySon❄🔥: Read at 8:16 AM

I sighed placing my phone back on the side table, bringing my now unoccupied hand to Midoriyas green fluffy hair. In the lighting of the morning sun he looked so peaceful and beautiful. Almost like seeing a perfect sunset off a building of the whole city type beautiful but more;

After a while of messing with his already messy hair and loving every moment almost 30 minutes past which surprised me but I brushed it off, if was the time that I woke him up. I lightly shook him, he groaned in response which only made me chuckle, "Midoriya.." I whispered, "Mhmm...." He groaned a little louder. "Its time to wake up..we have stuff to do today.." I shook even more, poking his chubby cheeks. A small smile poked at the corners of his lips and his eyes slowly opened to meet mine.

His emerald green eyes met mine and all I could do was let a small smile take over. Midoriya gasped and I immediately look at him with concern. "I saw Shoto Todoroki smile!?" His eyes practically sparkled with joy, how could I lie to such a face? "Heh I guess you did." I said that small smile not leaving my face. He screeched in excitement like a 14 year old girl seeing some 'hot' anime character that they absolutely love. (Geez I called myself out) he threw his arms around my neck and simply stared with joy.

"You should take a picture, it lasts longer." I said with a sly wink. Hes face grew a medium pink color as he jokingly pushed me away giggling but also rolling his eyes. "Hmp..anyways what are we doing today?" He asked curiously, tilting his head. "Oh right, so..remember what I said yesterday?"
His eyes went slightly wide but he nodded his head.
"Well..I wanted to take you on a date...to be more formal and Momo, Jirou, Bakugou and Kirishima where already going out and they offered so I thought why not.? If your not comfortable or dont want to I totally understand-" He started laughing which cut my off. "What's so funny?"
I asked sitting up. "Hah it's just." He sat up as well "you ramble quiet a bit and it's cute! Also yes I want to go with you but will you be okay with Kirishima that because the whole..ya know?" He giggled trying to be serious. I thought about it for a second  but Bakugou has probably done something with or to Kirishima to make him not regret but pay for what he did and I would do the same but..I couldn't hurt him. "Yeah, I'll be fine. But we should get ready."

After talking a little bit more I walked Midoriya up to his room so he could get ready and told him the time to meet. I hopped in the shower and washed myself up (MaKiN mYsElF fReSh, ahem..anyways) and put on a nice outfit that consisted of, grey  ripped Jean's (on the knees and small ones here and there, he isn't that much of a whore) , a light blue button up and a dark blue sweater vest over top and a simple pair of black high top Converses. (Honestly a gay Icon, i love black high top Converses lol) I had sometime to kill so scrolled on the media for a while till I looked at the time and it was 10:47 so I decided to head down to the lobby and wait.

I got down their and saw Jirou and Momo vibing on the couch (ViBiNg) and Kirishima and Bakugou chatting against the wall. Momo looks up and waves at me, I wave back and walk over. "Hey! Wheres Midoriya?" Momo questions looking around. "I told him if you wanted to come back to my dorm and we could walk down together but he said he'd just meet me down" I shrugged kinda feeling a little disgusting but didnt think much of it.

Bakuhoe and Kirishima (I cant be mean towards kiri) walk over. "Icy hot.." He murmurs. "Bitch." I simply smirk at him. "Excuse me!? Wanna say that again-" "PPFFFTTT!!" Kirishima laughs hitting his arm on his leg, Bakugou went to explode him but to bo avail. You could hear Momo and Jirou giggle at my response, which made me happy. (He loves makin his girls happy, he just seems like that type of guy) the laughter dies down and everyone just goes silent.

"Dang Midoriya! Lookin good!" Jirou hypes up. I look over at the elevator and..woah...he was wearing black cargo pants along with a green flannel which was lightly tucked in and matching black high top  Converses. "Hi! I'm sorry it took me a while! I took a shower and my hair takes a while to dry." He apologized. "Oh and thank you Jirou!" I could not help but stare, my jaw has dropped when I saw him but I shook it off as best as i could. "Heh seems like something likes it more than Jirou" Bitch chirped in, I turn and gave him a death glare. "Okay guys or should I say gays? Let's not do this we are going to be nice today, yeah?" Momo  momma'd, Kirishima and Midoriya agreed so we both kinda signed in defeat.

It was quite for a few seconds before Kirishima broke the ice, "soooo let's go shall we?" He smiled and we all agreed. I think this going to be a pretty great day I thought as a walked next to Midoriya, our hands grazed one another as we talked out the door.

AHH It was a really long chapter but I've felt bad for not updating so I decided to leave it there for now. Also quick message, ' As of today April 3rd 2020 right now the whole world is in a global pandemic and I hope all of you lovely and amazing people are doing well along with your friends and family. I know it's scary and all that but if we stay together and take the social distancing seriously along with only going out for necessitys etc then hopefully we can slow down the spread and hopefully stop it soon:)'

You guys are amazing and we can get through, I love you (even if I don't know you)