𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.

𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽:
"𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄."
___________________________
𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

"So what'd y'all do?" Chaz wiggled her eyebrows and I shrugged.

"We talked....and talked....and talked....and talked. It was only supposed to be for an hour, we was just talking and then it ended up being for three hours. Ion know how it ended up being that long but...it felt nice." I shrugged.

"Awww, you a simp."

"But ion know she just wasn't herself. Like, she would talk and stuff but I can tell if something wrong with her and she just ain't the same. It's like, yeah she had a smile on and allat but she wasn't herself and it was something she wasn't telling me."

"Maybe she's depressed I mean she did just lose a baby."

They just gon keep repeating that shit like I don't know. DUH NIGGA! I lost a baby too!

"And it's been two days and she ain't text me back yet. She was talm bout how she need to cut ties with all the negative energy in her life and—"

Chaz busted out laughing and I glared at her. "What's so funny?"

"Nigga! YOU'RE THE NEGATIVE ENERGY!" She started falling out like it was the funniest shit ever.

"Thop playin." I blankly stared at her.

"If she said she's gonna cut all the negative energy out of her life and then she doesn't text you back? What else you think she's doing?"

"I don't know maybe she ain't get my message." I mumbled pulling out my phone and she grabbed it from me.

"Don't text her dummy that's not gonna make it any better. Let her have her space it's obvious that's what she needs."

"Fuck space the fuck? She ain't NASA."

"...Najae what?" Chaz made a confused face.

"Cause some bout space and I'm saying she don't need it cause she ain't NASA and you know how they—never fucking mind Chaz it's not funny if I gotta explain it."

"It's not funny in general that was the corniest joke I've ever heard somebody say." She said as Dekai ran into the kitchen.

"Look dirty." He pointed at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"What am I looking at?"

"I think he's saying you look dirty and not telling you to look at something." Chaz explained.

Boy fuck you I just woke up.

"Dekai do me a favor."

"Hmm?" He looked up at me.

"Go to hell."

"Don't say that!"

"Chaziah please, he said he was gonna kill your son don't even." I put my hand in her face. "That heathen."

"My baby ain't a heathen he just be playing too much." She scrunched up her face and slapped my hand down. "Dekai where's you're brother anyway?"