𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇.

250+ and i gotta question...

on a scale of 1-10 how often y'all think y'all be wylin? ima tell y'all at the end of the chapter 👨🏽‍🦯.

𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇:
"𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐."
___________________________
𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

ONE WEEK LATER.

"That's not how you make a bottle Najae." Alayna told me and I smacked my lips.

"Yes it is." I looked at her and she grabbed the bottle back and looked at the bottom of it.

"No it's not. Look." She showed me the bottle. "It's clumps at the bottom of it and that's not supposed to be there."

"Oh." I grabbed the bottle back and shook it up some more before passing it back to her. "Look at it now."

She looked at it and kept shaking it up before she looked at the bottom again. "Okay, now it's good."

"Mm, keep practicing making these bottles." I told her and she scrunched her face up.

"Why I gotta do that?"

"So when you have my son, you gon already know how to make bottles and shit." I shrugged, grabbing the bottle.

She just started chuckling. "Boy bye."

I walked in the living room and Tazj was sleeping on the couch, looking like she was about to roll off. "She move too much. Ion like det."

"You don't like nothin'." Alayna told me before she sat on the far end of the couch and grabbed the remote. "Don't you got a Fire Stick?"

"Yeah." I told her before grabbing Tazj.

"Hold her head."

"You not even looking this way. I was holding her head this whole time." I mumbled as I started to hold her head up.

"No you weren't."

"I am now though." I told her, taking that dumb ass pacifier in her mouth before I put the nipple of the bottle in her mouth.

(tried to get descriptive 🙈.)

"She ain't got no pigment yet and that's starting to irritate me. Check how long it take for a baby to get color because this shit weird." I made a face. "They only don't have pigment for a little bit, not two weeks."

"She does have pigment, just not all of it I don't think."

"She need to get all of it." I mumbled. "And all of her damn hair cause why the fuck she bald headed for?"

"She's not bald Najae."

"Yes she is. She got specks of hair."

"You're not even giving her enough time to fully gain all of her features."

"I'm prolly not." I pursed my lips. "But ion care! The hell!"