𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴.

𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴:
"𝐍𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋."
___________________________

𝐍𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄
𝘋𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 🏚

"Pass me those mozzarella sticks. I want some for later on if I get hungry." Alayna pointed at the freezer.

(nigga wit a new bitch each chapter 🙈.)

I opened the freezer and tossed em into her cart while she kept pushing down the aisle. "Get some Uncrustables."

"You gon pay me back?" She cocked her head to the side.

"Yeah, Ima pay you back. It ain't expensive though, you'll live." I waved her off.

She punched me in the side and scrunched her face up. "Don't fuck wit me Najae."

"The government? Got you mad, huh?" I asked while laughing.

"Aight." She nodded her head before she started heading towards the checkout.

I opened the lil freezer and grabbed the Uncrustables before going up to her in the line and tossing them in the cart.

"Fix yo attitude." I mushed her head and she glared up at me.

"Fix it for me." She mumbled and I started cheesing, standing behind her and laying my chin on top of her head.

"You want me to fix it?"

"Not like that you fucking horndog." She scoffed. "You fuck too many bitches to be tryna fuck on me all the time."

"What if yo pussy the best?" I mumbled in her ear.

"Bye and get out my face cause you playing too much now." She grabbed some Doritos and tossed em in the cart.

She pushed her cart up and the old ass, half dead lady at the register started ringing her up. "Hi miss, how's your day today?"

"Good." She reached for her purse. "How much is it?"

"$132.28 is your total." The cashier nodded before looking up at me and mugging me.

"Fuck you want?" I bucked at her and Alayna elbowed me in the stomach before pulling some money out but I pulled out my card and stuck the chip in before she could pay.

"Aw, thank you." She smiled and me and I shook my head.

"Sir, your card has been-" Her eyes widened. "Oh nevermind...here is your receipt."

"Yeah bitch."

"Keep talm bout peel these fucking potatoes. I'm peeling em now!" Pooh hollered while we sat on his porch, peeling some sweet potatoes for his granny.

Jamya walked up on the porch, smiling widely and Pooh tossed his head back. "Jamya get yo weird ass off my porch."

"Didn't even come up here for you. It's your grandmothers house anyways, I'll come if I want to. Your grandma loves me." She shrugged. "I met her."