"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I don't know anymore. I feel very strange however" He said, tracing the cover of his book.

"What is it?" I asked. He hesitated, and shook his head.

"Hey. Look at me" I said, and took his chin, making him face me. He was so perfect in every way.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, and he showed me instead. And it was surprising.

He kissed me. On the lips. Not on the cheek. I froze and he gasped.

"I'm so sorry! I-I.......now you hate me!" He started to cry, and his hands were covering his face. I snapped out if my gaze, and looked at him. He was my first kiss. And I always hoped it would be him to take it away.

"Why would I hate you?" I asked him. He just cried, and it was cute.

"I-I...s-should....g-go" He said, quickly picking up his book.

"No. Don't. Stay" I said, and he looked at me like I was crazy. So I stood up, went to him, and kissed him. He stood in shock.

"Look Mike. I'm not sure why you think I'll hate you. I really don't. Even though we barely know each other, I like you" I said. He smiled weakly.

"Thank you" He said, and I rapped my arm around his waist.

"You know, I think we should skip school today" I said. He nodded and hugged me. I hugged him, and couldn't contain myself when I started to lick his neck.

"F-Freddy?" Mike said.

"Sorry. Just couldn't hold it in" I said, and he smirked.

"Fine. Let's skip school today. How about we have some fun?" He asked me. I smirked as well.

"I like that" And we snuck out of school to my house.

"My sisters are at school, and my mom is at work, so we're good" I said, and took him to my room.

WARNING. SEXUAL THINGS COMING AT YOU! BE WARNED!

"Pretty" He said. I smirked and he layed on the bed. I crawled on him, and kissed him. We have at least three hours until school closes, so we're good.

I slowly unbuttoned Mike's shirt, throwing it on the floor. Next I started to unzip his pants.

"Wait. Why am I the one getting stripped?" He asked me.

"Fine" I said, and got off him. I took off my shirt, and he stared at me. Yeah. I'm pretty muscular for a guy. But skinny too. I slid off my pants and threw them on the floor.

"Happy?" I asked Mike.

"Very" He said, and stood up to kiss me. My hand slid down to his waist, and into his trousers. And I pinched his ass hard. So hard he squeaked.

"Freddy!" He said, and I smirked, kissing his neck. I put my hand on his cock, and he moaned.

"You can moan as loud as you want" I said. He moaned again when I sucked his skin on his neck. I touched the tip of his dick, pulling him into another kiss.

He bit down on his lip a little, and I entered my tongue in his mouth, sticking it down his throat. He groaned and I felt his hand go on my waist, telling me to hurry it up.

I set him down on the bed, taking off his underwear. And mine to make it fair.

"F-Freddy?" Mike asked me.

"Mh?" I said.

"You can ask hard as you like. I'm all yours" He said, and I smirked a lot.

"Got it baby" I said, and made him turn on his stomach. I pushed his ass up, and put a finger into him. He moaned as I pulled it out. I put a second finger, and that's when the pain started for him.

"Aahh!" He said, and I took my finger's out. A third one went in, and he cried out in pain. Not literally crying, but in pain.

"Shh" I said, and pulled my fingers out.

"Ow" He whimpered. Not the hardest I could do. I then put my cock inside him, and he whimpered in pain.

"Done" I said, kissing his neck. He just whimpered, and I turned him over, making hickeys on his chest. He moaned at that. I just did whatever I pleased to him. Again, he was calm enough for me to go in him again.

"Just tell me when to stop" I said, and entered my dick in him. He whimpered, but didn't tell me to stop. After 11 rounds, he finally did.

"O-ok stop!" He cried, and I did. Guess it was painful for him, but fun for me.

"Can you get up to get dressed?" I asked him. He shook his head and I quickly got dressed, dressing him too.

"Does this mean your my boyfriend?" He asked me.

"Of course I am" I said, laying down beside him. He layed his head on my chest, and we both fell asleep.