Chapter Fifteen: Plans For Break-up and the Shocking Pair-up.

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Laura again gave me Will-you-stop-being-Stupid looks. Hey! I'm like that okay! I don't know how to deal with such situations.

"Worser than that." Soph sighed.

"Really? Okay, I can't think of anything else right now." I raised my hands in surrender.

"Mike is a Technology Freak." Soph began & with the looks of it, she wouldn't be stopping anytime soon, "He began to narrate how technology has become so advanced & went on to explain each & every part that is required to manufacture smartphones, laptops, tablets, how television works with all that satellite & stuff, how washing machine washes clothes & even gave me detailed overview of the working of the Microwave Oven!! Can you believe it? A Microwave!! I mean I'm not in the least interested to know how it works & why should I even be bothered about how on earth the microwave heats food!! I 'm only concerned with hogging the yummy pizzas that can be prepared with a microwave oven!!"

"Yes Yes, You should hog pizzas." I nodded. Frankly speaking, I just understood the last line of what Soph spoke as she was blabbering in rocket speed.

"That's exactly what I did! I ate the double cheese pizza that we ordered in that restaurant!!" Soph said in a hyper tone.

"You did the right thing buddy." I encouraged her.

"Thank you!" Soph said, calming herself down. I sighed as she finally cooled down.

Laura rolled her eyes at our antics, "So what next?"

"I need to break up with him. He's a good guy & all that but I don't wished be bored with more tech talks."

"Are you serious? He spoke nothing except technology?" Laura asked amused.

"You're right. Nothing beyond technology." Soph nodded, "I want to break up with him but don't know how do I do that cause don't wanna hurt him."

"So what's the issue? Just Unpropose him. Simple." I shrugged in no-big-deal manner.

"Andy! You're speaking as if its as easy as to Unfollow someone on Twitter." Soph rebuked me.

"Exactly! Soph can't be rude to him." Laura too rebuked me.

"Okay Okay Peace!" I raised my hands in surrender.

"I've got to think of how to work things out with him." Soph said, dropping her face in her hands.

"We will help out." Laura assured.

So we three sat in silence, apparently deep in thought of the most polite way in which Soph could break up with Mike. One minute passed....Two minutes passed.....Eight and half minutes passed, we didn't speak one word.

On the ninth minute, my phone beeped.  I checked to see what was it & a wide sheepish grin spread on my face seeing what the notification was & but I quickly put up a grave face again to suit the situation in which we were in.

"What? What is it?" Soph questioned, apparently she had seen the stupid smile on my face.

"Uh...well, nothing. Its not the appropriate time to discuss about it." I said.

"No. What is it? We really wanna know." Laura said curiously.

"Fine." I said, "I don't know how to break this to both of you, given the serious situation which we are in, but Harry Styles just posted a pic on Twitter."

The very next split second, Laura & Soph launched at me & grabbed my phone from my hand to check his snap.

"Omigod! He looks so breath taking!!" Soph gushed, "Wait, let me tweet to him."