Chapter 16

Mrs bhalla don't want her goons to be catched she again calls them they receive call... says: do you have left her...

Goons: oye maam shaab your work is done.. now its not your decision what we will do to that beautiful lady...

Mrs bhalla gets worried listening to their talks as she can sense they were going to do something very bad... says: dont dare to touch her...

Goon cut the call. While mrs bhalla gets more worried..

Ishita gains her conscious... goons were checking her out... she feels scared with their gaze... she curls her.. goon come close to her and tries to kiss her but ishita pushes him and tries to run but other goons hold her and slaps her she falls on ground... she was screaming for help but no one was there for her... she was struggling to get out of their hold which makes her blouse torn. She tries to hide herself with saree but they holds her hands... one goon climbs on her to force her...

Ishita screams...

Raman and mihir gone thorugh the same road sees an auto standing on road as romi and told them the number also.. they recognized.. they gets out of the car and gets shocked to listen ishita screams... they goes behind the voice and gets shocked to see some men forcing ishita...

Raman and mihir rushes to them and saves ishita...raman and mihir beats the goons.. ishita was crying as she was scared she calls out Raman name..

Raman runs to her and took her in hug... seeing them the goons run away.. raman hugs ishita tightly.. while ishita loses her conscious by the time... raman cries...

Raman lifts ishita and runs to their car.. ask mihir to drive as fast as he can... Raman caresses ishita face and says: jaan.. open your eyes... ishita.. see your raman is here.. you are safe... ishita...

Mihir: Raman don't worry.. di will get fine...

They reaches hospital... Raman took ishita inside..Mihir calls romi and tells all .. romi informs family about ishita being in hospital.. all worriedly rushes to hospital including mrs bhalla who never want this to happen with ishita... romi was continuously glaring at mrs bhalla making her guilty that she is responsible for all this...

Doctor comes and tell that ishita is in shock.. raman was sitting beside her holding her hands and feels broken that he was not able to protect her...

Mrs bhalla: raman she will be fine.. don't worry...

Romi holds her hand and takes her to corner and says: are you happy.. kaisi aurat hain ap..

Mrs bhalla: I just wanted her out of our life... I didn't knew that goons will try to do this...

Romi: I am feeling disgust with your that you are my mother... for God sakes stop all this... don't harm bhabhi ever.. I am scared that someday you will harm bhai also..

Dil ko kuch Pata hi na Chala ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें