Chapter 14

Bhalla house

Mrs bhalla comes in her room and remembers how Raman and ishita are happy she start feeling sheer anger for them.. says: jab mein khush nahe hoon to wo kaise khush hosakty hain...

Mr bhalla who return to take a file listens Mrs bhalla talk he shook his head knowing that it's no use to talk to her... still it's his responsibility to ensure nothing should harm ishita and Raman...

Mr bhalla: Reena

Mrs bhalla looks at Mr bhalla... and tries to say but mr bhalla shows her palm and says: listen to me Reena apni dushman Na bano ... This hatred will be beneficial to any of us...

Mrs bhalla: stop your lecture please... I am in no mood for this sweet talk...

Mr bhalla: then remember this if you try to harm ishita and Raman ... I will not spare you... 

Mr bhalla warns Mrs bhalla and leaves for office making Mrs bhalla more angry . 

It was evening ishita was working in kitchen.. Raman returns home happily as all thing went well... he sees ishita in kitchen.. he signs helps to leave silently... he came close to ishita and listens ishita talking with herself 

Ishita: how bad.. wishes lay kar gaye aur aik phone bhi nahe kiya... 

Raman smiles...

Ishita: ghar to ane do ... I will not leave him...

Raman murmurs under his breath: jaan kon keh raha hai Kay tum muje chooro ...

Ishita: mein din mein kitna miss karti hoon Raman ko.. but Raman doesn't understand...

Raman chuckles seeing his wife sweet antics.. he hugs her from back making  her jump in fear..

Raman: jaan it's me...

Ishita hits him and says: Bohat bure ho muje Dara diya...

Raman kisses ishita forehead and says: sorry... I was missing you so much...

Ishita smiles and says: acha... but mein ne to miss nahe kiya apko...

Raman smiles knowing that it's her way of not showing howich she misses him.. he nuzzles his head in crook of her neck and drops kisses on her neckline and says: acha...

Ishita: sharam karo Raman.. we are in kitchen koi dekh lay to...

Raman : kiya yaar...

Ishita: go Raman change.  

Raman: let's go out for dinner ishita...

Dil ko kuch Pata hi na Chala ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें