*Chapter Two* {A Few Good Men}

⚜

"Well, inventions have certainly improved since 1864" Viktoria says coming out of the bathroom. Her body tilts to the side as she uses the towel to dry her hair. Damon walks out after her with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You've got a lot of catching up to do" Damon says grinning.

"Well, I believe the first thing is clothes" She tells him. "I don't think walking around in a dust covered, out of date dress is going to be a good idea" She says straightening up.

"I got you some clothes but not much, wasn't sure what exactly you would like now-a-days" He says waltzing into his closet. He pulls out a bra, a pair of panties, skinny jeans and a top.

"This is what people wear?" Viktoria questions raising an eyebrow at him. He nods with a small smirk and a nod. She sighs and looks back at the clothes. She drops the towel and Damon instantly soaks in her body.

She reaches for the panties but Damon pulls her back against his chest. She grins widely and tilts her head for him. He places open mouthed kisses along her neck. Her hand raises up and combs through his damp hair.

"Haven't you had enough?" Viktoria whispers as his grip tightens around her.

"Never" He mutters against her skin. She grins turning in his arms pulling his lips to hers. He picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. He lays them on the bed that they haven't left in weeks.

The clothes Viktoria was going to put on are kicked to the floor along with the towel that covered the bottom half of Damon. Tired of Damon being the dominant one Viktoria flips them and pins him against the mattress. She smirks down at him and he grins back at her.

"Be a dear and don't move you hands" She whispers in his ear before pulling at it with her teeth. He sighs as a shiver races down his spine. She smirks and kisses down his neck, down his chest. 

She marks his skin with her blunt teeth. Marking her territory, marking her husband so the world knows that he's hers. She didn't care what he did while she was within the tomb but now that she's here with him she needed to warn off any women. She doesn't share and she doesn't like competition. She doesn't like anybody thinking they even had a chance with her man.

"You're such a tease" He whispers to her. She smirks looking up at him with innocent yet devious eyes. Her hands travel up his sides and back down, her nails graze against his skin.

Slowly, she travels up his body maintaining eye contact with with him. She hovers her head over his, her hair falling to the side of her face. He lifts his hand and tucks the locks behind her ear before brushing his knuckles against his cheek.

She grazes her lips against his, bumps their noses together. Her legs rest on either side of his waist. She lowers her hips and grinds against him. He gasps softly lifting his head to kiss her but she pulls back with a lust filled yet playful look.