Revenge

"Oh hooonEYY!" You hear a screech. You twitch as your ears ring a little.
"What!" You screamed a response. It was your roommate Charli. Shes a basic bitch and the reason the term 'dumb blonde' exists. Hecc, even then, its too generous and kind to call her that. You could never catch a break from her. No matter where you are, you could always hear her obnoxious bubble gum chewing.
"Did you go through my stuff again?" Charli yelled. Her high heels clicked against the lament wood floors. They were heading your way. You began to growl a little to yourself. Even though it was satisfying to hear, it annoyed you to no end.
"Yeah, i had to! You took my charger and i needed it back." You backed yourself up. You heard a sharp stop at the door way and looked up from your book. Charli was glaring at you, arms crossed below her chest. You eyed her down. How typical- cheetah print pencil skirt, white tank top, and a red blouse on top.
"Uh-huh. I needed that charger. Give it back!" She snapped as she moved closer.
"Nu-uh. Its mine, first of all. Second, take one more step inside my room, and you're gonna regret it." You warned with a little growl in your tone.
"What are you gonna do? Hit me? A poor innocent girl tryna get her charger back?" Charli mocked you. She got on your nerves so badly. You snared at her. She stomped her foot into the room and walked in.
"Worse. Come here." You stood up and grabbed her upper shoulders.
"Hey!" Charli yelled. "What are you doing? Let me go!" She tried to fight back.
"No. Ive had enough. You put me through constant stress and im tired of it." You threw her on the bed and closed the door. You locked it and began to take off your top. "Now come here. Youre gonna take it all away from me." You turned around and headed to her. Charli glared at you with confusion.
"What do you mean?" Charli gulped nervously.
"Get over here." You grabbed her arms and yanked her onto her knees. You slipped off her blouse and ripped her tanktop. "Open wide, right now." You demanded in a quiet tone. She quickly shut up. Charli's eyes widened. She didnt approve of this but she had no choice but to comply when you grabbed her jaw. "Stay like that." You unbuckled your belt and let your pants slip off. You took out your dick and hit it against her face  She growled with disgust. "You have no damn right to growl or complain. You put me thru hell, and now its your turn." You put your dick in her mouth. "Lets shut that mouth of yours. Now not a word. And dont you dare bite me or you'll regret it so much and this'll escalate so badly that you'll forget what freedom was." You huffed as you began to thrust into her. She gagged and it showed. She lunged forward and shook as you kept going. Charli was getting annoyed and tried to pull back. "Oh no you dont." You grabbed her shoulders and thrusted deep into her throat. She gasped with shock as you began to pump into her. "You know you like that, baby girl." You softly growled. You continued going, pulling her in and out, shoving deep into her mouth every time. Charli felt so incredibly frustrated that she began to move her head back and forth on her own. Eventually, you hit a point where you're about to finish. You glare down at her. "Look up here."
"Mmm?" Charli peeked up at you as she moved her head back. She looked so sweet and oddly enough, innocent? You let out a loud moan before biting your lower lip. You threw your head back and your hips forward, grabbing her shoulders and going in as deep as you can. Charli grabbed your thighs and tried to pull away at the same time. She was beginning to gag more and more as your cum flowed down her throat. She whimpered as you moved back a little and thrusted into her again. Charli was beginning to get light headed and slightly dizzy. You finished and slowly pulled out.
"Fuck.. Baby girl." You panted. "You were so good." You looked down at Charli. She collapsed onto the bed and coughed up some cum. Charli heaved for air.
"Fucking hell.." Charli complained. She tried to catch her breath before continuing. "Never again will you ever do that to me." She tried to snap at him, but she couldnt.
"Only if you stop yelling at me and complaining about shit i do." You growled at her as you slipped your pants up and buckled up. You leaned over and grabbed her neck. You forced her to look into your eyes. "If you ever take my shit again and complain about me taking them back, therell be more where that came from." You tossed her back and went to the door. You opened it and left her on your bed.
"Fuck you." Charli whispered to herself, glaring at you as you walked away. She dropped her head back onto a pillow, continuing to pant for air.