Chapter 7: childhood wounds

Start from the beginning

"here you go Ouma, let's divide the papers since I wanna draw too! " I said, Ouma looked at me and nodded with a smile, since there's 18 papers, I divided it into 9, I handed him the pencil and we both started to draw.

[few moments later ]

I finished two drawings, one is about the event that happened to both of us and the other is a girl. I look at Ouma, he was drawing some stuff that I don't understand. "Ouma-kun... What are you drawing? " I asked, he stopped doodling and showed me another. "it's an invention! Watcha think?" he asked, I can imagine it is a gun, with... A flashlight? " oh it's so nice! What's it for tho? " I asked him. He placed the paper down "well it's just for fun like a rainbow lazer that I drew before, but I wanna turn it into reality! " he said. "your so childish..." I said, Ouma was shocked and stuck his tongue out, he was too cute!

"just ask Iruma-san! She invented the electrohammer that I suggested!" he explained, I nodded as he explains what that machinery can do.

Few minutes had past and we're both still talking about the childish inventions that Ouma thought. "ouma-kun, you know... Your a bit childish thinking those will actually be invented.. " I teased, he looked at me with a smirk. "well maybe your sketches won't be true~!" he teased back, I blushed because of it. "tch... Whatevs, anyways why do you still think like a child? " I asked. "I don't know.. Some teenagers just love going back to the past you know... " he explained as he drew another childish invention.

Kokichi's POV

It's been 15 minutes since me and (L/N) just drew on scraps of paper that are laying here in the office, then the door open, it was Tsumiki-san. "h-how are y-your w-wounds? " she asked while she stuttered some words from her mouth. "yep! We're A-O-K! " I said cheerfully, I saw (L/N) giggle. "I-I see you g-guys u-used the b-blank papers and p-pens here in t-the d-desk.. Mind if i-i have t-the pe-pens back? " she asked, we both handed our pencil and pen to Tsumiki and we gathered our drawings to keep it. Tsumiki told us that we can leave but we need to go to the student council office after packing. We both nodded and went to our lockers.

I opened my locker to reveal what's inside: books, some scattered papers on top shelf, my bag in the lower shelf, and extra cans of grape panta, in my locker door are the picture, me and (L/N) when were little, me with my DICE members, and with Celeste, my only friend here before (L/N) transferred. I placed my sketches on the top shelf and closed my locker, I met up with (L/N) and we both proceed to the office.

Before we opened the door, we heard shouting: "Enough with this shit! I don't wanna do any janitor chores!! " a guy shouted, it was Momota-kun. "if you have no other choice, refusing it will cause a bigger consequence.." a boy said, it was Togami-kun talking to them. We opened the door to show ourselves, everyone turned their heads and saw us, I was scared when Momota saw me.

"why you little piece of shit! " he said, he was stomping towards us, he was about to punch me when someone stopped him. "get your bully-ass back to Master Togami!! Or else I might cut you up for lunch!! Kyahahahaha!!! " Fukawa-san said, or known as her other personality, Genocide Jack/Sho, Momota growled and stomped his body back towards Togami's desk. "you two should come with me and Hagakure-kun" Hina-san said as she pointed out her desk where Hagakure sat beside.

We both took our seat, and Hina followed. "now tell us, what happened during the time you two were bullied? " she asked, lining her stacked papers. "we were supposed to got back to class when suddenly we were both dragged inside the room with no lights and empty furnitures.." (L/N)-san explained, I was too scared to talk but I had to! I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader! So why should I be afraid?

"and what did they do? " "Momota-kun almost hit (L/N) in the head with a baseball bat! Then he ask Owada and his girlfriend to held our hands, then he landed a punch on (L/N)! Which can hurt you know MOMOTA-KUN!? " I bickered, I heard Momota growled at my words, but was stopped when I heard Genocide Jack's scissors snip near momota, signaling a threat.