Chapter 24: Finally

Author's pov

"Oh god, I think she's going to kill me." Hanji squeaked when y/n popped up behind her in the cafeteria. Her eyes didn't show, it only showed the rest of her face. Everyone else was silent at the table. "N- Now now, y/n! W- We can talk about this!"

Hanji quickly got out her DVD's. "I- I'll give you these Levi DVD's for free! I- It shows exclusive content, l- like... like Levi being a badass!"

"Hanji, where the hell did you get the time to take videos of me?" Levi asked, raising an eyebrow while holding a broom. "Oh gosh... he has the broom...!" Armin squeaked.

"Hanji....! You made the wrong mistake, coming into my room and playing those vulgar sounds."

Hanji's face went red, "Sh- Shut up! They don't need to know what I was playing!" Y/n snatched the DVD's from Hanji and stuffed them in her pocket. "I'm keeping these for blackmail."

Mikasa sighed, "That group will never change..."

"Yeah, but it's quite refreshing. To see them act chaotic." Eren smiled at Mikasa. She looked away, hiding her blush under her scarf.

"HANJI YOU LITTLE~!"

"Okay! This is where we censor what she's saying, people! I apologize if some of you brats are underage, she just can't control herself!" Hanji shouted. 

"Who is she talking to?" Jean asked, staring at Hanji weirdly.

Armin sighed, "She's breaking the fourth wall, when she's not supposed to." Eren and the others tilted their heads, "Fourth wall?"

"GET BACK HERE OR ELSE I'LL FU-"

"Censor that, Author!"

I gasped, "Okay no! We aren't dealing with this again, Hanji! Nuh uh!"

"A- Author, save me! Y/n's gotten out of control!"

Y/n looked at Hanji weirdly, "Hanji, who the hell are you talking to?"

"Y- You don't see Author??" Hanji screamed as she cupped my face. I grew angry, pushing her away.

"Hanji, if you don't stop breaking the fourth wall, I will  your ass from this story!" Hanji fell on the floor then started to cry, grabbing onto Author's leg, "N- NO! Pwease no! Please no remove me!"

Levi scoffed, "She must be crazy, she's holding onto nothing. I think she's secretly hiding drugs in her room. Should we send her to the mental hospital?" Y/n shrugged, "I don't know."

Someone tapped my shoulder. "Hi, Author."

I glared at Armin. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?! STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!" He squeaked, sitting back down on his chair. "S- Sorry, Author!"

"Huh? Armin, who's 'Author'?" He quickly shook his head, pulling me under the table. "Could you do us shippers a favor?" I nodded, "Yeah, sure. Make it quick."

"Could you put y/n and Levi together already? It's been 20+ chapters, you should finish this book up and start the 2nd one. Add more angst too, please." I smirked, "I'll see what I can do. Now! Toodles!"

Armin smiled, sitting back down with a huge grin on his face. "What're you smiling about?" Eren asked and he didn't answer. He just laughed.

"Weirdo." Mikasa nudged Eren's arm. "He's always been like that, it's normal."

"Oh no.. no... don't worry about what I said, heh." Armin said, continuing to drink his water. "WAIT!! NO!!! DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS, WITH THIS CRAZY GIRL, AUTHOR!!!" Hanji wailed in distress as Author continued to ignore her breaking the fourth wall.