"What are you doing, Renesmee" I asked playfully.

"Making love to my husband" she whispered in my ear as she slid her thin frame over me.

"You won't be having any more nightmares when I'm through with you" she clarified.

Before I could respond she sat up, straddling my hips, and pulled her nightshirt over her head in one quick motion. We hadn't made love since the twins were born so this was certainly unexpected. I leaned up on my elbows and watched Nessie as she pulled my t-shirt off easily. She removed my boxers next and wound her fingers around my cock. I groaned as her thumb passed over the tip, and then she rubbed me against the wet spot on her panties. I grabbed Nessie's hips and pulled her up to her knees; she braced herself with both hands on my chest. I pulled her panties down her thighs and helped her out of them. With Ness still kneeling over my cock, I positioned myself right at her entrance.

"Ride me, baby" I said, my voice low and full of lust.

She smiled, scraping her nails on my chest as she lowered herself onto my waiting cock. I cried out in pleasure from the feel of her hot center coating me inch by inch. I felt my whole body tense up from her touch and I needed a distraction before I lost control.

"Are you okay, honey, does this hurt you?" I asked her. She shook her head frantically and started grinding up and down on my shaft.

"No, Jake. Baby, you feel amazing."

"Oh fuck, Ness. I missed being inside you" I told her as I ran my hands up and down her soft thighs.

One of the babies made a noise and fidgeted around in the other room. We both looked to the monitor and the sight of sleeping infants reminded me that I desperately needed to get a condom from my nightstand. Nessie had already turned her attention back to my aching body and was slamming her hips down making contact with mine. As I watched myself sliding in and out of her I quickly forgot what I had been thinking about moments before. I reached up to grasp both Nessie's breasts and she started moaning as I fondled them. I twisted her nipples between my thumb and index finger which caused her to yell out her approval.

Ness changed the angle of her gyration, thrusting her pelvic bone down and forward faster and faster. I felt myself teetering on the edge of release and reached for her hips with both hands. Stilling her with my hands I sat up and flipped Nessie onto her back. She squealed in delight as I pushed her knees apart roughly and plunged my length back inside her. She lifted her head to plant kisses on my neck and shoulder as I established a steady rhythm. I started rubbing her clit with one finger when I felt myself getting close to climax.

"Yes!" she cried out under her breath, mindful of the babies.

My brain finally registered again that we weren't using protection just as Nessie's walls started to clamp down around my cock. I held out until her orgasm finally subsided and pulled out seconds before I succumbed to the pleasure; shooting my cum onto her stomach. I groaned and panted as the waves passed over me. I immediately felt terrible for not warning her or asking permission to come on her like that.

When I opened my eyes Ness was looking down at herself giggling. She lay her head back on the bed and threw her arms up over her head sighing in satisfaction. I grabbed my t-shirt that was hanging off the end of the bed and gently cleaned her up. Then I lay back next to her, completely spent, and she snuggled up into my side.