Chapter 6 Leaving Forks

Nessie had reacted to the news of leaving Forks better than I expected. When Bella and I returned from our walk we quickly filled Edward in on the plan. Well, he picked it out of my head before either of us had a chance to tell him. He seemed to agree honesty was the best approach. Knowing that I would follow her to any destination was sure to soften the anxiety for her. That was of course her first question. "Is Jacob coming with us?" she asked of Edward. I took her hand in mine and reassured her. "Yes, honey. I'm going to be wherever you are. I promise." Rosalie rolled her eyes at me. I pretended to scratch fleas out of my hair just to piss her off.

Over the next few weeks everyone was busy with the preparations for the move to Idaho. Carlisle found a job at a new hospital in a city named Mountain Home, population 11,000. Alice boxed up and bubble wrapped every square inch of the Cullen's home. Emmett mapped the safest places for their hunting trips once we arrived. Esme and Blondie went house hunting so they were already there. Bella enrolled Nessie in the local high school and the rest of us in the nearest college. I was actually excited to be going to college since I never even tried in Forks. I had wanted to go but so much was happening with Nessie growing so fast and my pack obligations that once I finished high school I put my education on the back burner. Ness practically begged me to register in the high school with her but I adamantly refused. I could never say no to her so thankfully no one else thought I could pass for a teenager anyway. It would also be hard to explain to people why I lived alone in an apartment if I was supposedly a high school student. I decided to get my own place in Mountain Home for a number of reasons, least of all being my someday father in law being able to read my innermost thoughts 24/7. Seriously, how do they all stand living with him? I couldn't use the toilet in that house without Edward knowing how it went. So, obviously I wanted my privacy and for Nessie and I to have a place to go to be alone. Bella and Edward both hesitated before agreeing to allow Nessie to spend time there alone with me. The only reason they finally agreed was thanks to that built in nanny cam Edward had in Nessie's thoughts. Well, probably that and the hissy fit Blondie threw about me living under the same roof. Like I wanted to live with her vampire stink anyway!

Ness and I were watching the sun set on First Beach the night before we were to leave Forks. We'd said our formal goodbyes to Charlie and Billy, Emily and Sam, Rachel, Quil, Embry, and everyone else I considered family. Now we just needed to say goodbye to the only home Nessie and I had ever known. We lay together on a blanket facing each other, our legs tangled together. I kissed her sweet lips and twisted her hair around my fingers. "Are you regretting leaving the reservation yet?" she asked me between kisses. "No" I answered immediately. "I wouldn't be happy here or anywhere if you weren't with me. This place has always been my home, but now you are my home, Nessie." I kissed her nose and stared deeply into her eyes. The wind blew across the beach and would have been reason for any other couple to head for shelter. The natural warmth of our bodies defied anything late August in the Olympic Peninsula could dish out.

"You make me crazy when you say things like that, Jacob Black." She gently pushed me backwards and rolled on top of me. Supporting her weight on one arm she hovered over me and used her other hand to reach down to the hem of my t-shirt and pushed it upwards uncovering my stomach. I let out a groan as I felt my body reacting to her touch. She blushed pink at my response and lowered her head to kiss my exposed skin. I felt my lower half awaken from her kisses. I kept my hands at my sides but my resulting vulnerability seemed to only be spurring her on. I raised them to her face to tuck her bronze locks behind her ears. "It is you who makes me crazy, Renesmee" I replied softly. She brought her face back to mine and attacked me with kisses. She licked my lips and then pried them open with her tongue. I welcomed her eagerly as she explored my mouth with hers. My hands wandered down to her hips and I held on tightly as she rocked her body against mine in a seductive rhythm.

Nessie was always enticing me to go further in moments like this. My mind told me to slow down but the rest of me made a strong case to continue. I made a deal with myself to stop after one more minute. I needed long enough to explore the length of her back with my hands. I slowly slid them both under the hem of her shirt and felt my way up her spine applying pressure as I went. She gasped into my mouth and made the sexiest little groaning sound. My fingertips continued north until they met the lacy fabric of her bra. She moved her lips to my neck. My large hands had pulled her shirt up with them and I could feel the warmth of her stomach pressing against mine. My fingers brushed over her bra and continued to the soft skin above it. She misinterpreted what I was doing and sat up straddling her legs on either side of my waist quickly pulling her shirt up over her head. It landed in the sand a foot away. My brain reminded me that my minute was up but I couldn't tear my eyes away from her breasts. I'd be embarrassed to admit it, but this was the first time I'd seen a girl in her bra in front of me. She breathed deeply and stared at me waiting for my reaction. I couldn't tear my eyes away from them. After what felt like a very long time I woke up from my trance and gently rolled her onto her back.

"God, you're beautiful, Nessie" I whispered to her as my lips found the hollow beneath her ear. Her hands flew up to my sides and pulled my t-shirt up over my head before I had time to protest. She had inherited that vampire speed and often used it against me. I kissed her passionately and allowed my right hand to burn a path from her hip to her waist, up the side of her ribs, and carefully graze the side swell of her breast. I felt my erection pulsating through my jeans and pressed myself against her thigh to relieve a little of the discomfort. Nessie ran her hands all over my back and chest whimpering little sounds that drove me wild with desire. If I didn't put the brakes on soon I didn't know if I'd be able to stop myself from breaking one of our rules. I groaned as I kissed my way down her neck, over her collarbone, and allowed myself one kiss to the top of each of her luscious breasts before disengaging myself and rolling off her into the sand. She turned on her side to face me and asked, "What's the matter?"

"We have to stop this, before I lose control with you" I explained, still catching my breath. She nodded her understanding and placed her hand on my chest over my heart. "Okay" she replied sounding defeated. I looked into her sad eyes and clarified "The last thing we want to do is upset you dad right now. I wouldn't put it past him to stop me from going with you if we did anything 'unacceptable' tonight." I rolled my eyes and gave her a smile. I put my hand over my eyes and in a teasing tone told her to put her shirt back on before I changed my mind. She giggled and did as I asked. "Okay. I'm decent." I sat up and looked for my shirt. I thought I saw it fall to her right, so it should have been next to me now. Was I sitting on it? Nessie was laughing as I looked over at her to discover she was wearing my t-shirt and hers was still in the sand. "Can I have my shirt please?" I asked in an innocent voice with my hand outstretched. "No, it smells just like you" she replied grasping the fabric and raising it to her nose. "I want to keep it." I had to admit she looked incredibly sexy in my clothes even though it was so large she was swimming in it. I imagined myself wrestling her to the ground and peeling it off her body. I decided I couldn't handle that temptation tonight. "Fine" I surrendered. "You can wear it home but you better hope none of your family is waiting for us on the porch." She smiled in victory taking another whiff. "You run around shirtless all the time, Jake. No one will even notice." "Edward might wonder what we've been doing when you walk in the house wearing my shirt instead of your own" I challenged. She thought a minute and then turned her back to me. She crisscrossed her hands at the hem and seductively lifted the t-shirt off her body tossing it back to me. Then she reached out for hers, shook it free of sand, and slipped it over her head. I laughed as I stood up and reached for her hand to help her up.

Hey everyone! So..... I was bored and thought what the heck why not give you guys another chapter. So here you go!
~Love Nisha