Chapter 15

"Jake, get off of me!"

"Come on, one boob! Just give me one boob!"

She laughed and rolled over until she was straddling me.

"Ja-cob, let gooo" she moaned trying to pry herself away from me.

I finally released her and she stumbled backwards. I grinned at Ness with the sexiest look I could muster. She pounced back on to the bed right where she had just been. She forced my arms over my head and held them in place by my wrists.

"Don't forget how much stronger I am than you, human" she teased.

I craned my neck to kiss her but she pulled back. I pouted my lips and she giggled at my immaturity.

"I have to go meet Alice" she reasoned.

"No."

"Yes, Jake. You can wait until tomorrow night" she said sounding a little irritated, but leaned closer to kiss my bare chest. My arms were still pinned down by her hands.

"Mmm. See that's where you're wrong. I'm going to combust, I need you so bad, Ness" I whispered suggestively, thrusting my hips to meet her.

She kissed my lips and I responded immediately, desperate to keep her from leaving.

"I have to go. I love you" she said as she gently pulled away. I reluctantly let her disengage herself and stand up. She straightened her clothes and ran her hands through her hair. "How do I look?" she asked.

Fuckable. "Gorgeous, as always" I replied as I moved to sit on the edge of the hotel bed.

"I love you. And I'll meet you tomorrow at 1pm, alright?" she asked.

"You bet" I said as I took her hands and kissed each one before she walked to the door. She turned once more to smile at me over her shoulder and then she was gone.

I looked at the clock on the nightstand. 5:14. The guys would be here soon to keep me company. Alice and Rose booked every room on the 16th floor of the Hyatt in Port Angeles for the Black/Cullen wedding. My father and sisters were there as well as everyone from La Push who knew our secrets. There was a large showing of vampires too. Everyone who'd helped the Cullen's and me eight years ago wanted to return to witness our vows. I was starting to get a bit nervous so I was grateful for the company tonight.

Quil and Embry came through the door then, followed by Paul and Seth. They all had their hands over their eyes and were laughing.

"Hello?" "You guys decent?" "Virgin police!" "Oh, Jakey!" They all said at once.

"It's just me" I said, shaking my head at their antics.

They all looked disappointed as their eyes darted around the room.

"Ness was here but she went to meet the girls" I explained, pulling on my t-shirt.

"We know, we saw her in the lobby" Embry said smirking.

"You guys are such assholes" I replied smiling. I slapped the back of Seth's head.

My friends stayed with me all night. We watched movies and joked around like old times. I really did miss being around the pack. It was nice having that time with them. I decided not to tell them about my promise to Nessie. I'd have to tell them all at some point but I knew it wouldn't go over well and didn't want to deal with it on my wedding day.