Back

A few days go by before we have Tony's funeral. Peter's Aunt May let me stay with her and Peter. Peter even offered to sleep on the couch, letting me crash in his room. When we are getting ready for the funeral I step out, finally finishing my hair, which I had decided to curl. When I step into the living room Peter turns to me and smiles, "you look amazing, Gwen."

I shake my head, "no, I don't. I've done nothing but cry since we got back and I'm not wearing any makeup."

"Good girl." May nods, "don't waste the makeup."

When we arrive at the funeral everyone is there, Happy, Rhodey, Rogers, Thor, Banner, Strange, Wong, Lang, Hope and her father, Wanda, Barnes, Wilson, Quill, Nebula, Rocket, Groot, Drax, Mantis, T'Challa, Okoye, Shuri, Barton and his family, Danvers, Hill, Fury, even Secretary Ross. Pepper and Morgan walk a wreath out of the house. On top of the wreath is Tony's first arc reactor which Pepper had framed with the words 'Proof That Tony Stark Has a Heart.' She and Morgan lay the wreath in the lake. After the funeral I head up onto the porch, while Peter talks to a few others, and find Happy and Morgan.

Happy looks up to me and smiles as much as he can on a day like this, "Morgan there is someone your dad wanted you to meet." Morgan looks up to me a bit confused, "this is Gwen. Your dad looked out for her, before you came around."

I kneel down and smile at Morgan, "Hi, Morgan. I'm Gwen. It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too." Morgan holds onto Happy's arm. "My dad looks out of you?"

"Yeah, he did. He took very good care of me and my friend Peter."

Morgan perks up a little bit, "you're Spider-Gwen!"

I chuckle softly, "yeah, I am."

"My dad told me all about you!" Morgan jumps off of the bench and hugs me, "you're my sister."

I look over to Happy a bit confused, "she didn't understand the Tony taking you in part. Just go with it." Morgan moves back on the bench and Happy looks down to her, "you good? You hungry?"

"Mh-hmm." Morgan nods.

"What do you want?" I smile to her.

"Cheeseburgers."

Happy chuckles, "You know your dad liked cheeseburgers? I'm gonna get you all the cheeseburgers you want."

"Okay." Morgan smiles brightly.

Happy looks over to me, "you want any?"

I shake my head, "No thanks," I turn back to Peter and May, "I should be getting back."

"Oh, if you need anything, let me know. Tony has a percentage of the company's profits that is to go to you and Peter. So let me know."

"Thanks, Happy." I smile before heading back down the steps to Peter and May.

Soon enough things got back to normal, Aunt May was kind enough to let me move in with her and Peter, since she knows the reason Peter and I spend so much time together is because we are Spider People. With some of the money Peter and I got from Tony, we were able to get a decent apartment, May insistes we save most of it for College, even though in a week we have enough to pay tuition for a year. Peter and I go back to school. It's odd to be back since not everyone we went to school with before is there, since those who weren't affected by the snap went on and graduated already. When Peter and I walk into the building I hesitate, but Peter takes my hand, "hey, it'll be alright."

I take a deep breath, "I don't know." I shake my head.

"Gwen," Peter puts his hands on my cheeks, "it's gonna be alright."

"Oh, don't tell me you two got together while I was gone." We turn when we hear Ned.

Peter and I run toward him, "NED!"

"You two look good for aging five years."

I chuckle, "we didn't. We uh... poof." I make the exploding motion with my hands.

"Oh, no worries I did too. I think." Ned looks around.