Chapter 2: Trouble Approaching

The pounding footsteps and shouts down the hallway made his grip on you tighten, and pull you closer to him. When the door opened, there was a blur as a much taller skeleton burst in and attempted to grab him off of you. By his low growling and snapping at the taller skeleton, it was clear that he wasn't going to let go of you without a fight.

"NYAH! LET GO OF HER RIGHT NOW, YOU INSOLENT LITTLE-!" When you looked around at the new skeleton, you were met with a blood-red eye-light that looked directly at you from pitch-black eye-sockets. The eye light flashed away quickly, and back to the large skeleton that was still cradling you to his chest, trying to get you as close to him as he could.

You closed your eyes as you were dropped on the bed with a squeal, and there was more growling and fighting around you before you heard something large slammed against the wall. When you opened your eyes, you saw the skeleton that had been holding you had been slammed against the wall, his eye-lights were now gone and there was blue smoke coming out of his left eye socket and mouth.

There were two skeletons who you could now see were holding him up against the wall. One of them, who was facing away from you, was wearing a blood-red scarf, with the same colored gloves and boots, with tight black jeans that were neatly tucked into his boots, and a shiny black jacket that had a fur lining that was hardly visible by his scarf.

The other skeleton wore a white long sleeve collard ballroom top, with Latin dance trousers, and soft leather ballroom shoes, along with his scarlet scarf and gloves. The two skeletons seemed to be about the same height, and you didn't need to see their faces to know their names, heck you could have made a guess based off of their colored scarves.

You could feel your eyes widen as you took in the three skeletons in front of you. There was no way this was real, you had to be dreaming right? There was no way that The two Papyrus's from Dancetale and Underfell were now defending you from the sans from Horrortale, that had just moments ago been cuddling you!

"Sa-Hey!" You hadn't noticed that you had started to get off the bed and walk toward the three of them until you were pulled away by someone. When you looked to see who had pulled you away, you saw the familiar blue-jacket and white t-shirt, along with the black basketball shorts with white stripes on the sides, and pink slippers, and when you looked up at his perma-grin it seemed strained. You noticed his eye-lights danced between you and the skeleton pinned against the wall, and then he let out a quick breath and in one swift motion, he pulled you toward him.

"Hold on tight" he muttered before there was the feeling of weightlessness and you were submerged in darkness, and before you knew it you were back on solid ground.

Once the feeling of weightlessness left you, you instinctively pushed away from him. He seemed to hesitate but let you go regardless.

But now without anyone to help steady you, you could feel yourself fall back, and you thought you were going to hit the ground until somebody caught you.

"Careful there Sweets," Came another low voice from behind you, "Wouldn' want 'ny broken bones 'ow would we?" You could feel your cheeks heat up and your eyes widen, as his voice was right by your ear, and you shot out of his arms and turned around to see his gold tooth glinting in the sunlight coming in from an open window. He wore a black parka jacket and a red shirt underneath, along with a collar around his neck, and black shorts with yellow lines on the sides. He had large red eye-lights that seemed to roam as he looked at you, and his smile was wide, but not manic like the other skeleton's had been, but this one still didn't give you a comforting feeling.

Your mind was racing, so far you had encountered five skeletons, and it only made sense that you were now seeing the other Underfell brother, but how many where there? And how the hell did you get there in the first place?