First Time For Everything

"Oh my god keep going Emma it feels so good." I go deeper into her. "Fuck Regina you're so tight." I start going faster than she rolls over putting herself on top of me and she starts riding me. Bouncing up and down on my dick. Her amazing tits and stunning body in my full view for me to admire it for its true beauty. She starts to shake "Fuck Emma I'm gonna beep beep beep."

"What?" "I said I'm gonna beep beep beep." I open my eyes to hear my alarm blasting louder in my ear "Fuuuck it was just a dream damn it." I groan. I look under my cover and she has my hard dick ready to explode in my boxers. I go to the shower to release myself to the thoughts of her amazing body in my mind.

I get out of my shower and brush my teeth. I put on some black jeans with a plain black t-shirt. I walk to the kitchen to start making breakfast. Making omelets, bacon, grits, yogurt with strawberries, raspberries, and vanilla granola crumbs. The doorbell rings "Coming!" Opening the door to see Regina standing in the doorway wearing black jeans with a tight black t-shirt tucked into them showing off her amazing breast and mesmerizing curves. "Good morning Emma," she says while leaning in to kiss me. God her lips are amazing "Mmh good morning Regina I guess wearing black is our thing" I say with a smirk. "Well, I guess it is." I let her into the house and we get our food and sit down in the breakfast room to enjoy our food.

"This food is amazing and this house is incredible Emma"

"Thank you I'm glad you like the food."

"The house wasn't like this when I first bought it I had to do some remodeling."

"Oh, really did you do it yourself or did you hire people?"

"I did it myself. I'm very good with my hands," I say with a smile."Well, I might need you to come over to my house. I can put those good hands to use." She says with a smirk "I would love that." We finish eating our food and Regina helps me clean up and we talk on my couch for a few hours.

It was about lunchtime. "Hey how about we have a picnic in the park for lunch"

"A picnic," she says with a questioning smile.

"Yeah, a picnic you and me on a blanket eating Granny's under the bright sun on a beautiful day like this."

"I love that idea," she says with a big smile. We got in my car and drove to Granny's to pick our food then we headed to the park and set up our picnic stuff. We sit and eat laughing and giggle while enjoying each other's company.

We didn't even realize how late it was getting. Regina pulls away from our kiss "I think we should go back to your house it's getting kinda late"

"Yeah, plus it's Sunday so we have to go to work." We get in my car and drive to my house. We arrive at my house and get out of my car

"Hey, do you want to come inside for a while before you leave?" I ask hoping she would say yes. "I would love to Emma" we head into my house and sit on the couch and just start talking. Making each other laugh like how we were at the park. I just watch her expressions the way her face and eyes light up when she laughs at my jokes. She stops laughing we she just sees me staring

"What Emma," she said with a confused smile.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met Regina" I caress her cheek and kiss her. She melts into the kiss and leans back onto the couch putting me on top of her.

I start to suck on her pulse point and she lets out a loud moan "Mmh Emma." She takes off my shirt and I take off hers and start to kiss her breast going down to her stomach leaving marks. I start to unbuckle her belt but she stops me. "Wait Emma I have to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"I'm a virgin."

"Oh umm do you want to wait or do you want me to keep going?" She pulls my neck down and whispers in my ear

"I trust you Emma take me to your bedroom." I instantly got hard and picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. I lay her on my bed and took off my pants. I hovered over her with my chain dangling in her face and started to take off her pants.

I pulled her underwear off with my teeth and started to like her folds and blow cold air gently on her clit making her squirm. "Emma stop teasing me please" she whimpered. I slid one finger into her pussy and started pumping my finger while licking her clit going faster and faster.

"Emma I- I'm gonna cum." she screamed

"Cum for me baby." Her legs started to shake and her juices started to flow into my mouth

"Regina you taste so good." She hides her face behind her hands. I put my hands gently on her throat.

"Don't hide from me," I growled. She moaned and pulled off my boxer making my hard dick spring out. She gulped "Wow you're big."

"It's ok if you don't want to take it"

"No, I want to feel you inside me." I moved the head of my shaft through her folds and I slid into her warm wet pussy.

"Fuck Regine you're so tight"

"Fuck Emma" I start to thrust into her deeper and faster. She starts to dig her nails into my back giving me pain and pleasure.

"Fuck Papi I'm gonna cum" I start to rub her clit faster and her legs start to shake. She clenches and my dick "Fuuuck Emma" I pull out and cum on her stomach and hover over and give her a deep kiss. We go into the shower together and get back into the bed. Spooning each other in perfect Harmony.