15: Heavy Rain II

Start from the beginning

Shocked he actually took a step back. While he was a sun, he had taken a dark path, and the silver light of the moon seemed to cleanse that darkness away.

Back to reality.

"One simple step for you, one step to change my world!" He thought and laughed out loud.

"Yes, yes, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step!" He said out loud and laughed.

He took one step forward and the light of the moon, her light, reflected in his eyes. As a force and a sense of infallible pride rose in him. Then his storage ring started to shine and he immediately took a look inside.

The arcane codex page shone in a dazzling bright hue of silver and at once zapped into Bazuul's mind. All the information he needed unveiled itself in him as if it was always there to begin with.

At this moment the dark fiend launched his attacks once more but he was able to dodge them before he lifted one of his hands and yelled.

"CASCADING LIGHT!!!"

Rumbling and booming could be heard and then Bazuul seemed to be blinded, forced to close his eyes he heard the dark fiend scream and squeal in pain as it sought a dark corner of this space.

He looked up, and as the codex showed him, a moon had been formed inside of what seemed to be the forming of his own inner world. At least, this was the first part. [Cascading Light] wasn't a martial skill or such, but a foundation for the dark side of one's inner world. If, one had this yin and yang plate as a form of dantian. Once more confirming that he seemed to have some kind of plot-armor.

Velamar apparently had prepared another world and another body for him. Yet, even him - a god - was unable to understand the irreversible truth of his own words.

"You are free to do whatever you want since your fate has already been decided." One had to say that the individual that came up with this saying was exceptionally smart for a human being on Earth.

The truth behind it was incomprehensible if one had not personally witnessed it. As it was truly so.

He was now able to see, inside the dark part of his inner world. Although it was still dark, it was more than enough for him. Revenge for all that torment was finally nigh.

Bazuul chuckled as if a bit tipsy and said. "You better come out. ~ This daddy here has a lot of time to make up to you! Not that I can't see you. Hahaha!"

A dark half human, half demon looking figure - with a slightly distorted resemblance to himself - was attached to the dark essence in this space. This was the entity that had attacked him. Had tried to consume him, and dared to make him remember the sins he so strongly regretted.

He dashed forward accompanied by the brilliant light of the moon. BANG! One punch filled with all the emotions he had felt these seemingly last two days were released upon that fiend as it was blown away screaming.

The vibrating sound and rumbling alongside the clicking noises intensified and the fiend retaliated.

An attack that was followed by a sound, it was as if glass had shattered when its attack hit Bazuul spot on. Or not, his [Mirage] technique broke and he appeared beside the fiend, forcefully ripping one of its arms off barehanded.

The fiend screamed, attempting to escape once more but Bazuul simply dashed along snickering just as chillingly as it did before.

"No need to run, this is my world, I am the master, and as the master, I will take my time to punish you thoroughly!"