Chapter 2

"Today we are gathered here to celebrate my daughter Lucy to marry the Prince of Dragneel." My father said. "Let us now begin the ceremony."

There were dancers and musicians to entertain the guest, I wasn't having fun at all, all I did was sit there and keep my head down thinking to myself.

"Are you not enjoying yourself princess?"

He finally spoke to me. I thought. "Oh um no this all is very lovely." I say looking into his green eyes, it was hard for me to look away.

I can tell he noticed me starring and smirked at me. I blush looking away quickly.

He chuckles.

It was now time for friends and family to exchange gifts. After that it was time for the talent part of the ceremony, it was very important. It is a traditional part of a royal wedding ceremony for a princess of any kingdom, I walk up on stage and started getting ready to sing.

I started to sing one of my favorite songs, I was nervous at first but then I started to calm down. While I was singing all I could think of was my mother, the late Queen Layla. My mother will always hold a special place in my heart and this song goes out to her.

As I finished my song I look up at the prince and noticed he was the only one not clapping, but there was a small smile on his face. Afterwards it was time for me to part ways with my family and move into a new castle with a man I rarely know.

Me, my father, my brother and a couple of other people all met in front of the castle to bid me farewell. I walk up to my brother and gave him a goodbye hug.

"I'm going to miss you so much brother." I say with tears almost in my eyes. "I'm going to miss you to Lucy, just remember to not worry and always be yourself." He said smiling at me.

I then walk in front of my father and bow my head down to him. "Farewell father." My father wasn't really much of an affectionate parent.

"Farewell Lucy."

I walk towards the carriage that was ready to take me to my new home. I hop in and look outside, I then see Levy, Maggie, and Zuri standing on the balcony that is outside my room.

They wave goodbye to me, I wave my hand at them in return.

They nod back in return with tears in their eyes. And with that the horse started taking us away. I sighed.

I look over to my left and see the prince next to me. I look at him and he looks at me giving me a small smile. But other than that, we rode to his castle in complete and utter silence.

I hated it. It was so awkward and gave me so much time to think. I never not once been with a guy before or let a guy even touch me. These thoughts made my stomach hurt, what if he wants to do it? I've never had sex before, I bet he had before with his many mistresses, I shake the thoughts out of my head and try and calm myself down. But I couldn't help but wonder...

"Um excuse me your highness?"

"Yes, princess?"

"Do you have another wife?" What is wrong with me? Why would I ask that, he is sure to be angry now? I have no right to ask him that.

He chuckled, "Well if you must know, I do not, but I do have many mistresses."

Well of course he does, he is a prince after all. I was frowning a bit, and he seemed to notice.

"But I can see you don't seem to like that." Well I mean, who would?

" You are a prince so it not up to me." He just looked at me.