Kyogre's Problem

After a few days Kyogre decided to introduce Groudon to the pokémon that was bothering her and Groudon understood his counterpart's problem.
A Poliwrath, a Gyarados, and a Sharpedo were lounging around making comments and rude slurs about other Pokémon.
"Wait here and you'll see why these three are a problem." Kyogre said before swimming towards their direction.
Groudon hiding behind a huge boulder and watch And what he saw and heard were to be the most horrible and stupidest things he seen a Pokémon do.

They were trying get Kyogre to pick who should be the king of the sea, and that means one of them gets to be her "mate".
A couple of minutes pass and the three Pokémon were still trying to get Kyogre to choose until she said "Give me three days and I'll decide who should be my mate."

This shocked Groudon to the point of almost giving himself away. "Kyogre is going to pick one of these dumb**ses as her mate?!?"
Groudon figured she was just to trick them or hope they will for get about it. And Groudon really hopes Kyogre doesn't pick none of them.

Groudon stop and thought "why do I care if that orca picks one of those Pokémon as her mate, it won't effect me...right"

Groudon thought about it and was still thinking about it when he and Kyogre got back to the secret place. He was still thinking about it until he got hit with a Water Gun attack.

After spitting the water out Groudon said "What the heck was that for!"

"You weren't answering me and I thought what you saw was going to make....je- I mean forget about our deal" Kyogre said in a surprisingly worried tone.
"Right....sooo what are you going to do now that those idiots are thinking you'll actually pick one of them" Groudon said.

"When the three days are over I'm going to pick but you have to be there."
Groudon was shocked but quickly recovered and responded with a simple "Why"
"Because it will help and you did say you will help me"
Groudon sighed and said "Fine,but what are we going to do now."
Kyogre thought about this and came up with an idea. "How about we decorate and add stuff like a t.v,pillows,video games and consoles.
Groudon thought this was a good idea but realized how are they going get the stuff without causing suspicion.
"We'll probably have to sneak the stuff down here." "Yeah, and we need to find away to power the t.v and other stuff that needs it." Kyogre responded.

"Well, let's get to it then we only have three days left." And for once Kyogre smiles at Groudon and he smiled back.