Field Trip

Peter wanted to die. Today he had to go on a field trip to Stark Towers, the place he practically lived at. Worst of all, Flash had been taunting him all week about it. Peter lead the way onto the bus, Ned and MJ following them. Both of them were also interns but no one knew that other than people who worked at the Tower. Ned was Bruce's personal intern and MJ was Peppers. Flash kept commenting on Peter's 'fake' internship the whole ride there. Finally they arrived and the whole class, expect Peter, Ned, and MJ, stared at the Tower in awe. They continued to do so as they walked into the lobby. Katie, the tour guide, was a friend of the three interns and waved at them.
"Hello Midtown! I will be your intern for today. My name is Katie! When I call your name, please come get your visitor badge. Don't lose it as our head of security Happy Hogan is very specific about no reprints." She went down the list, skipping the three friends. Once she was finished she looked up again. "Does everyone have one?" The teacher, Mr.Harrison, stepped forward.
"Peter Parker, Ned Leeds, and Michelle Jones didn't receive badges." Katie nodded.
"Well they are already interns so they will just use their work badges." The teacher looked shocked. Most people, including a few of the teachers, didn't believe in Peters internship. Someone raised their hand and Katie called on them.
"Why do ours and your badges look different?" Katie had a dark blue badge while the class had white ones.
"Oh well it's SI's system. Visitors, like your groups or the press, get white badges. Interns get light blue and tour guides get dark blue. Scientists get light purple and heads of departments get dark purple. The Avengers that don't live in the Tower get pink and the rest get red. Mr.Stark, Pepper Potts, Bruce Banner, and a few others have gold badges." Peter glanced at his own and his two friends badges. They all had gold. Katie walked through security, scanning her badge.
"Katie Waltz. Dark Blue. Tour Guide for Midtown." FRIDAY's voice was emotionless. A few students jumped.
"Oh sorry about that! That was the towers AI FRIDAY." The students calm down and Flash leads the line though. Peter, Ned, and MJ are last, only the teacher is behind them.
"Ned Leeds. Gold. Mentor: Bruce Banner. Shall I inform Dr.Banner of your arrive Ned?" FRIDAY's voice is now full of emotion. Ned looks panicked.
"No thanks FRI. Mr.Stark, Pepper, and Bruce already know that the three of us are here for a field trip." Peter speaks up. Flash glares at him. Ned steps though and MJ goes next.
"Michelle Jones. Gold. Mentor: Pepper Potts. You have a meeting at 6pm today Ms.Jones." MJ nods and walked though. Peter sighs and scans his badge.
"Peter Parker. Gold and Red. Mentor: Tony Stark. Tony wanted to inform you that all of the Avengers have arrived, including Princess Shuri." Peter laughs softly. He nods and walks over to the rest of his class. The teacher scans in and walks over.
"Now if you'll follow me, we'll go to the Avengers museum first!" Katie leads them to the elevator, only for it to open and show off Harley Keener. With his arm in a sling. Peter mentally face palms as his boyfriend steps toward Katie.
"Hey Katie, do you mind if I tag along?" Katie shakes her head and everyone loads into the elevator. Harley ends up next to the trio.
"You meant to be in the med bay still." Peter glares, having to look up a little.
"I'm fine. Anyways, Bruce gave me the all clear." They arrive at the right floor and everyone files out. Katie tells them at they have 25 minutes on this floor and goes to stand off to the side. Harley drifts away to take a call and Peter gets dragged over to the Spider-Man case by Ned. MJ follows, not exactly interested in the exhibition as much as Peters face.
"Protocol Lockdown is active." Harley ends his phone call and looks around worriedly. Peters senses are on end.
"FRIDAY, where's the closest safe room?" Peter takes charge. The entire class, including Katie, stare at him.
"I don't know. My cameras are down and I request staying still." Peter catches Harleys eye and Harley shakes his head no. One of the students tried to open the door but it's locked. They start panicking and it spreads.
"FRIDAY unlock the door." FRIDAY replies with that she can't do that. "FRIDAY protocol Baby Know Best." All of the doors click open. "Follow me!" Peter and Harley lead the way to the safest room on the floor. Peter relocks the door and stands next to it. Harley and Katie are calming the class while Ned and MJ are trying to get in contact with their mentors. Shooting can be heard down the hall. Harley has to silence a scream from one of the students. Harley tries to go out but Peter shoves him back. "Your hurt and your suit is still damaged. Stay here and protect the students." Harley looks at him with a worried expression.
"Your suit isn't much better." Peter sighs and glares down at Harley. Harley sighs and nods. Peter can hear people getting closer. He looks around the room and spots a box of old Widow Bites. Their Nat's main weapon and will shoot a stream of poison into the person. Peter shoves past Flash and grabs three. Then he runs back to the door and kicks it open. He throws the Widow Bites at three of the people and tackles another. He can feel heat in his shirt and pulls it off as it burns. Someone lit it on fire. Now everybody can see the scars the stretch across his shoulders. It says, "Property of HYDRA," with HYDRA's symbol burned onto the back of his shoulder. Peter webs one of the guys and knocks out the other.
"Threat is over. Protocol Lockdown is over." Peter sighs and leans on the wall. He is holding one of his hands to his side. He had got shot and it was now bleeding.
"FRI eta on Dad and Bruce?" Peters way to out of it to not call Tony Dad.
"They will be on your floor in two minutes. Good job Peter." Peter nods and slides to the floor. The class is shocked. Harley and MJ are the first to react. They both run forward, landing next to Peter. Harley calms Peter while MJ waves Ned over. Ned checks the wound and determines that it's only a scrap. Tony, Bruce, and Pepper all come running down the hall. Pepper starts to manage the class while Bruce makes sure Harley, MJ, and Ned are okay. Tony sits next to Peter, bandages in hand. Bruce comes over and removes the bullet swiftly. Peter grunts softly and Tony bandages it. It's already healing so he know the his kid will be fine. Tony pulls his MIT sweatshirt over Peters head and helps him up. Peter then remembers about his class. Pepper is talking to the teacher and the students are still staring at Peter.
"C'mon. We'll have a Q&A instead of a tour." Tony leads the way to the elevator, arm wrapped around Peter's shoulders.