Chapter 13 Little Romance Won't Hurt

I guess you got another! But, longer because you know I'm awesome like that hahaha! Anyways! HOPE YOU ENJOYYYYY <3 Of course repeat do the things I say all the time, peaseeee. Okay Tchuss -LiamsBatman94

Monica's P.O.V.

"Their names are... Austin and Corey. Awhile back we met them at our family vacation. Our first day there, it was surrounded near them. I liked Austin, but I pretended I didn't because I didn't think of it. I was being shy. We swam all day, all the cousins had nicknames, so they couldn't figure out our names. We were having so much fun. We sang songs like Alejandro by Lady Gaga because it was in when this happened. Austin had a shirt with Lady Gaga. I thought it was funny. He sang OMG by Usher that got me thinking of what he ment. Anyway, by the end of the day we were playing hide and seek in the dark. He would ruin the game by telling where certain people were. But, I didn't care. Austin and Corey went on a night swim. While me, Lauren, Sierra, Alexis, and Jake stayed on the porch playing with our iPod's and playing board games. They kept calling my name asking  for my facebook. Everyone expect me kept going to them  by pool asking why. I stayed back and I was stupid for that. I stayed up thinking how stupid I was because the next day he left. Since, forever I've tried searching him on facebook. I never found him. Or even Corey. And now, look at them over there. In my cousins spot." I said sadly. Liam kept quiet and was trying to comfort me. I felt terrible because we are in the relationship, but I had that happening right now.

"I'm sorry... I don't mean to hurt your feelings in anyway, Liam. I'm just like confused at the fact they are there. And don't you think for a minute I would break up with you or anything. I like you a lot. I won't be leaving your side for awhile. You're perfect to me." I said.

"It's okay, Monica. I have that problem sometimes with Danielle. But, it's okay. I feel the same way." he said. Before I cut him off and kissed him.

After a little of snogging He said, " Get your butt ready now! We got a date now."  I paused to think and then gave a little peck and ran off. I don't need Austin anymore. I have Liam. Liam Payne.

Niall's P.O.V.

I got all the girls going. While the boys got ready too. I finished pretty quick, so I helped the girls out with little things. But, most of the time the girls helped each other out because I can't see what they are wearing. I went downstairs to our office and went on the computer. I was wasting time going on Twitter. Replying to directioners and their reactions are hilarious and gives me a smile on my face.

Louis' P.O.V.

I finished after Niall and I wanted to see Alexis before anything. But, when I silently creeped in the room she wasn't there. I hid under the bed until she came back.

Finally after a little she came in and started to undress a little. I couldn't hold in and I did a little whistle. She stopped what she was doing. She looked around and went on top of the bed. I just stayed as quiet as I could.

"BOO!" She screamed and put her head below the bed where I was. I jumped and hit my head on the bottom of the bed.

"I knew you were there the whole time. There isn't a british boy under my bed usually." she giggled. I pushed foward and gave a kiss. It felt like spiderman when the kiss weirdly haha. She stopped and climbed off the bed.

"Now get out! I need to get ready! SHOO!" she said, I left with my head down and with a puppy dog face. I was this close. Damn it. I went downstairs to find Niall on Twitter. I joined him at my desk and went on Twitter to wait.

Liam's P.O.V.

I started getting putting my dressy clothes and texted the person to get it ready. I'm so ready for this date. I'm wearing my favorite cologne just for Monica. I want this date to go perfectly as planned. Because after this there won't be really any dates because we will be promoting all around the world. I can't wait for that, but I'll miss my family and Monica. Anyways, I finished up and went downstairs to find Louis and Niall on Twitter. I went to my desk and went on my Twitter.

"Guys, Want to do a quick Twitcam? Talk to our fans and fully introduce our girls?" I asked. They all agreed and we went on my computer to do it. During the process of getting it ready, the boys tweeted about it and Zerrie (Zayn and Perrie) came in. They just came back from Perrie's home.

"Hey we are doing a quick twitcam with the girls, you want to join?" asked Niall. They nodded and walked behind us.

Soon after 10 minutes or so everyone was in the office dressed up. Expect Lauren and Harry because they are still getting ready. Or are they?.....

Harry's P.O.V.

Me and Laur have been do some stuff. And surprisingly no one noticed. It was good knowing she isn't angry anymore. I can't wait til' I can be cheeky with her on this date. Speaking of date we needed to go. I heard the boys talking. They are doing a twitcam from the sound of it. Lauren and I left the room and went downstairs and joined the party. Everyone introduced each other. We see a stream of tweets some nice and some rude. If these rude comments become more. It will come to an end that's for sure. We said our good-byes to them. We locked up the house and finally the limo pulled up right on time. We headed off to the historical part of London. We made the girls wear blindfolds so they can't see what's happening. We finally pulled up to the area. We grabbed our girls and started walking toward the workers.

"Thank you for coming today, here is your spot." the girl worker said to me and Lauren. I told her to jump on go.

"3...2....1.... GO! " We jumped onto the 'thing'. I walked her toward the other end.

Narrator's P.O.V.

All the guys got all the girls on it. They took the blindfolds off.

They were on the London Eye. They had a great time had a little breakfast with the sunrise around 5 am. They had a very romantic time. They saw lots of scenary from the area they were at. They all got tired and left to go home and sleep. But, Harry and Lauren did some other things....

Lauren's P.O.V.

Harry is taking me somewhere. I have no idea because I don't know this area at all. The driver parked the car. Before, we got out Harry said...

"Ready for another surprise?" he smirked. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the limo. I look to a beach showing the sunrise. "It's so beautiful Harry." I looked at him. He smiled and kept walking me to a spot where there was a blanket and a basket. We laid there watching the sun rise. We talked forever until we fell asleep. Lucky enough it was a private beach. I woke up first to the noise of waves crashing on the beach. I looked over at Harry. I smiled at his cuteness. I don't want this to end. I kissed him. He opened his eyes and blew in my mouth. I jumped back because he scared me. I playfully smacked him.

Soon after, I took off my dressy clothes. I had my bikini under my clothes. I laid down and relaxed. When suddenly, Harry grabbed me and picked me up. He ran, I started screaming trying to get out of his arms. Even, though I felt safe. You know what happened next? He threw me in the water, but I held on his hand and pulled him with. We splashed each other and laughed. It went out until he said we had to go home... It was so much fun. I loved this time. I guess I fully forgive him. Hey. I love him.