Chapter 1 Start Off The Day

Hi, My name is Monica! This is a 1D fanfic! First book written on here. Not sure how good of a writer I am. I'll try updating each weekend, if I have time. I do have school so it might take time for me. Hope you'll like it. (:Just to tell you ahead of time none of the boys expect Zayn will have a girlfriend in this book. Add me on twitter for any updates @Real_Paynus (: -Mon

p.s There is a copyright on this book so if you steal well UH-OH.

Monica's P.O.V.

I heard a noise coming from something. I rub my eyes and see it's my alarm clock. Moments was playing on my favorite radio station. What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning! I loved knowing this is the third day of summer. Today, I am hanging with my girl cousins at Six Flags! The weather is beautiful and warm in Illinois; perfect for swimming and going on rides! I had to start getting ready.

"Morning Mom! Morning Dad!" I said.

"Good morning Sweetie." said my Mom.

"Morning Pumpkin!" said my Dad.

"Hey boob..." I said to my younger brother Jake who is 17. My older brother moved out to a dorm for college he is 21 now, his name is Jerry. Jake rolled his eyes.

"I am so excited for today! I get to go on rides today with Lauren, Alexis, and Sierra!"

"I know you are! You have to buy the Fast Past today. Here's the money for it." my Dad said. He handed me the credit card of his.

"Thanks Dad! Got to get ready now for the day!"

We were on the richer side. My Dad was the Boss for carpenters in Chicago. He has been in that business for awhile so he came up the ladder and now he is the boss! Anyways, we are getting Gold Fast Pass so we can get past the lines. I had to get ready.

I took a shower the night before so I didn't have to deal with the hassle. I heard a noise from my room. It was a skype call from my cousins. I clicked to accept.

"Heyyy!" they all yelled over the music. I recognized themusic in the background coming from Alexis. It was One Direction's song called Up All Night. That was our favorite song that we always listen to together. Awww, the memories we had on family vacation of Lauren playing on the pole. Then humpingthe polewhen in the song they say, "People Going All The way, yeah all the way." Yeah, that sticked. So whenever we hear that part we hump the air. Hahaha those memories.

"Hey girls! Are guys getting ready for today and listening to the radio for sweepstakes to get 4 One Direction tickets front row seats and backstage passes?!"

"Hell ya we are!" they said in unison. We were all ready to hear that question and call in to win!

"So what outfit are you gonna wear at Six Flags? Remember to bring your bathing suit we are going to Hurricane Harbor!!" I said.

"I'm wearing my snow white cropped shirt, that has the Queen on the back and Snow White in the front. I'm wearing my black short shorts. My bikini the blue floral one will be under it. For shoes I'm just my black flip-flops. My hair will just be in a half ponytail. Wearing my light blue ray bans too." said Lauren. Lauren is goregous. She is skinny and has perfect skin. She has wavy medium length dirty blond hair. She has blue eyes. She is white and mexican. But, if you didn't know her you wouldn't think she's mexican. She was around 5 6 ish. She is the oldest, she is 19 years old. She calls herself a band geek. She plays the flute.  She is also likes being in plays.

"I like that! I'm wearing my cherry bikini under my cut shirt that my other friends wrote on from gymnastics! Then wearing my white short shorts and for shoes I'm just wearing my white flip-flops. Wearing dark blue, black ray bans! My hair, I'm straightning even though it will become sort of curly when it hits the water. Oh well haha." said Alexis. Alexis was perfect too. She was the popular one at her school. She is a cheerleader and a gymnast. She also sings in her schools choir. She has brown medium short hair. She has hazel eyes. She is the youngest of the cousins, she is 17. She is white and also italian. You can see from how dark she can get from being outside in the summer haha. Her hair turns blonde in areas from the sun. She is around 5 4 ish.

"I'm going with the Louis look today. I'm wearing the blue stripped shirt and red short shorts. I have my bathing suit top that has stripes. Then changing my bottom when we go swimming! Wearing my hello kitty ray bans too! I'm just wearing my dark blue flip-flops. For my hair I'm putting it into two buns on each of my head. I don't want my hair in my face today." said Sierra. Sierra is beautiful. She loves hanging with her friends! She plays violin too! She is around 5 3ish. She has straight dark brown medium hair. She has brown eyes. She is 18 years old. She is white and also asian. She has a darker skin the rest because of her asianess haha.

"I love your guys outfits! I am going with the Liam and Louis look from the video diaries! I am wearing my cut superman shirt and wearing regular jean short shorts. For shoes im wearing my star converses. My hair is going like it is but just putting my blue bandana as a hair band to push my side bangs back. Bringing ponytail holder just in case. My bathing suit is just zebra two piece thats colorful with the string that goes around my neck. For the bottoms im changing when we get in the waterpark they are just shorts. I'm wearing my clubmaster sunglasses too." I have been dancing since I was 3 years old. I play volleyball, and love skating with my friends! I love my skateboard. I have dirty blond hair with streaks of differents tints of blond all over from the sun. I have weird eyes that change all the time from blue to green to gray. I have a little splash of light brown in my left eye. I am all white haha. I am around 5 7ish. I am 19 years old!

"Well lets get off skype and get going girls! I'll pick you guys up at 9 am! Be ready to see my black mustang! I said.

"Bye!!!!" everyone says getting off to get ready for the day ahead of us!

"The question is..." I heard from my radio. I grabbed my phone and had the radio's number ready. (I had it from previous calls to get on.) O my gosh I want to win! PLEASE PLEASE GOD LET ME WIN!!

"What was the first song the boys sang together and how many songs does Liam sing in the album Up All Night?" says the radio man. I knew both of these answers! I only knew how many because I think Liam is the cutest thing ever. I smiled at myself. Oops, almost forgot was happening! I hit call 5 times and it finally dialed. It was just calling tone..... I didn't make it through.... I tryed again! I heard the calling tone, then suddenly it went blank. Hello, this radio B96! What is your name, caller?" I was speechless. "Hello?"

"Oh hi haha sorry my name is Monica!"

"Okay Monica so please answer these two following questions to win the chance to get 4 tickets and backstage passes to One Direction concert."

"The first song they sang together was Torn at Simon Cowell's house for X-Factor. Liam sings 10 songs in UAN in  the beginning." I said.  There was a silence. I was so scared I forgot to breathe.

Hi guys sorry tried to leave with a cliffhanger! Did she win?! Sorry this was just a filler to explain who is in this book and what everyone looks like. blah blah It will get better! The boys will be coming soon relax! To those who want to know who the characters look like here are their twitter names! @lauren_eilers @SierraVicencio @Luv1Direction24 !! Going to make one more chapter today hopefully! Please vote comment share pleasee I don't want this work to go to waste. Thanks -LiamsBatman94