Chapter 10 Together Again?

Hey Lovelies! <3 I made a cliff hanger for you guys. Hopefully you will like Chapter 10! Please Vote, comment, and share <3 Anyways, here's Chapter 10. -HarrehsGravy94

Liam's P.O.V.

Louis and I opened the door. Harry just was about to pass by when we pulled him into the room.

"Harry, do you know what you just did to Lauren?!" I said.

"I didddn't meaaan toooo. Carooo..line was holding on to meee, I couldn't gettt away. I'm half drunkkkk and thattt doessnn'tt  help eitherrrr. Pleaseeee I didn't mean to hurttt herr...... I love her." Harry said.

Did I just hear what I just heard. He loves her. He's going to be depressed when he is all sober. I was thinking to myself ignoring what Lou and Harry were talking about. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Harry, you can't talk to her right now. We don't know where she is." Louis said sadly. I look over and Harry is bawling his eyes out. He ran out into his room tripping almost over the laundry basket in the hallway. Louis and I ran after to him to see none of her stuff and a note. He read it and he cried even harder, crawling into a ball on the bed.  Louis read it out loud to me.

"Hello Harry or who ever is reading this, I am leaving for awhile. Hopefully, I'll be back later. Don't try looking for me. You won't find me. I had fun so far. Maybe, one day I'll talk to Harry or you (Harry). Well have a great life. -Laur <3"

We went silent expect the noise Harry was making. We comforted him until he fell asleep.

Louis' P.O.V.

I can't believe she left.... I want her to come back the girls aren't the same without her. Liam and I walked downstairs to see a worried group. We explained the whole situation. Everyone turned into a deep depression. This is not going to be good.

Narrator's P.O.V.

For a couple days everyone was depressed just staying in their bedrooms doing nothing. The boys had some promotion for their new album, but the cancelled, no one could do it. Zayn left with Perrie to sleep over at her house for awhile. Everyone after a week loosened up. Monica every day brought food and what not to Lauren who was hiding in the guest room.

Soon, a two weeks passed. Harry was doing some cleaning because he was still depressed. Lauren hasn't been answering anything from anyone. He felt like he was missing part of his heart. He wanted to apologize and make her understand what happened.

Harry's P.O.V.

I started having a cleaning day because I missed Lauren so much. I finished some of the downstairs. I went upstairs to start off the rooms. I went to the end of the hall to the guest room that I know is a mess.

I opened the door to see Lauren sleeping with her hand in chips. WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!!! I ran out of the room. I went to find everyone. They were all watching Friends marathon.

"GUYS I FOUND LAUREN!!!!!!! DON'T DO ANYTHING I'M GOING TO TALK TO HER!!!" I said. I ran out of the living room to the guest room. I walked over to Lauren. I placed my hand on her back her head. I softly brushed back and forth on her cheek. She fluttered her eyes.  Her eyes widened seeing me. She turned around the other direction.

"Lauren, I understand why you are mad. But, you have to understand I was pretty drunk and Caroline didn't give no as an answer. She pulled me in and I was too weak because I was drunk to pull off. She was holding on to me. I don't ever want to cheat on you. When we couldn't find you, I felt like part of my heart was gone..... I love you... Even though I haven't known you that long... I truly love you. Will you forgive me?" She stayed silent.

"I'll do something sppeciialll?" I said. She turned around and looked at me. Her eyes tearing she smiled, leaned in and kissed me.

"I forgive you. I love you too Harry." said Lauren. I kissed her again and again.

Afterward, we brought all her stuff back in my room. We held hands and walked downstairs to the group panicing. We looked at each other. Shook our heads. We both screamed. Everyone screamed and stopped what they were doing. They looked over. They all become happy and ran over and hugged us two. Now.... For the date.....

Sierra's P.O.V.

Since the time Lauren disappeared, me and Niall got even closer because of our feelings at the time. I really like him. I want him to make date with me. Niall is so perfect. I noticed I was staring at him eating chicken. He stared at me wide eyed.

"Sorry, daydreaming..." I said.

"It's okay... You might want to get ready in some dressy clothes we bought okay?! Take your time though." Niall said.

"Okay..." I said. I left the room to start getting ready. I wonder what we are going to do...

Harry's P.O.V.

I remembered the plan us boys made together. I'm going to do that plus a little more. I think she will like this.

Liam's P.O.V.

I walked over to Monica who was sitting on the couch by Lex and Lou.

I whispered in her ear, "Get fancy...Wear some dressy clothes and do something fancy... I have something we will be doing..."

"Okay!" She smiled. Right before she ran off, I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Louis' P.O.V.

Me and Lex were the only ones relaxing now. I looked over at her and nodded my head to the stairs. She understood me right away and ran off.  I know she heard the whole thing Liam said hahaha.

Harry's P.O.V.

I found Lauren in the laundry room cleaning her clothes. "Hey... wear your bikini and bring some dressy clothes and any other stuff to become fancy. I got something for us to do..." I kissed her on the cheek and ran off.

Narrator's P.O.V.

Everyone started getting ready for their date. Everyone expect Laur and Harry relaxed for awhile together after they got ready. Let the surprises begin. <3

When suddenly, the boys got a call late at night from management. They have to wait on that date....