Chapter 19 Take Me Home Tour

Heellooo!! I've been getting some good ideas for my next book. Not saying this book is ending yet. I'm just making up ideas that will seem for a good book. I will be taking longer to update next book because I will try to go into LOTS of detail.  PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS BOOK, I WANT TO KNOW WHO'S READING THIS BOOK! IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD!! Anyways, Here's the chapter. -LiamsBatman94 (Twitter: @Real_Paynus) might change back though.

Month Later...

Louis' P.O.V.

Everything has been going good the past month. Me and Alexis got closer. She's been wonderful. I love her to death. Did I just say that? I got interrupted in my thoughts to Alexis kissing my cheek. I look off the bunk to her. She was wearing ripped up short shorts on top of her lime green bikini. She had a white cut shirt that showed her sides. I smiled at her.

"Come on! We are all heading out to the outdoor pool! We've been waiting for you, let's go!" Alexis said while grabbing my arm to get out of the bunk. We walked through the kitchen area to the front of the bus. Alexis opened the door and pulled me out. Everyone made a huff because I took forever. Oops.

"Sorry guys I got distracted doing things."

"Let's head out!!" I yelled. I ran towards the door pretending I was running across a battlefield. I got to the door and waited for everyone to come. They didn't run like me, they just walked through the parking lot to the door slowly. I opened the door when everyone finally got to the door.

"Thank you Louis." Monica said. I smiled waiting for the other thank yous. Everyone wasn't paying attention, so I got none. Harry and Taylor were the last to go near the door. I haven't been liking Taylor. She's taking Harry away from all of us. He thinks she's an angel. But, I'll just ignore it because he likes her. I just want him happy. Harry walked through the opened door. I pushed my way in front of Taylor and closed the door behind me. She pushed it back open with some attitude I was "jokingly" messing with her. I walked on the side of Harry going around the corner to the boy's locker room. Taylor was walking behind us. I turned around smiled and ran into the locker room to go into the outdoor pool. I walk past a row of lockers that were open showing no one was using them. I looked towards the stalls to see everything empty. I guess everyone was outside already. I walked towards the door to go to the pool. I put my foot into a puddle and my right flip flop slide foward. I slipped foward and hit the door. Of course I had to fall over straight on my back. I lost my breath. I heard the other door open. I heard some flip flops sounds coming closer. I turned my head around to see Harry.  He looked down at me.

"I fell down!!!" Harry said while laughing and pointing at me. I felt my face go to a crimson color.

"Shut up, and help me up." I said while putting my right hand out for him to pull me up. Harry pulled me up. He was laughing the whole time going towards everyone at the lounge chairs. Taylor already set up and was sun-bathing. Isn't she cool. Harry was still laughing. Everyone expect Taylor looked over.

"Louis slipped and hit the door and fell", Harry said bending over trying to breath.Of course everyone giggled a bit.

"Ha ha very funny." "Hey Harry you like water?", I said to Harry. Harry looked at me, he was confused on what I was saying. I took off my flip flops.

"Yeah... That's why I'm here."

"Yeah. Well, I don't like it. Me and Perrie will be by the shallow side.", Zayn said while walking to the other side of the pool. He was holding Perrie's hand and both their left foot went in the pool to the first step. Harry turned around to talk to Taylor when I thought it was perfect. I ran quietly behind him.

"Do you want to-" Harry was saying before I grabbed his waist. I pulled him toward the edge of the pool. He couldn't process what was happening, but before he could get a hold of me he fell in.