Chapter 8 What Are We Doing

Hi guys! I can't wait until they do lots of adventures in London! I hope you will like this chapter more! Please vote, comment, share please. <3 I want more people to notice my book! Love you all! Here's Chapter 8!! -HarrehsGravy94

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up to a smell of food cooking from downstairs. I looked around to see that Lauren wasn't in bed. Where was she? I got up thinking to myself she is the only girl to get me to put underwear on. Everyone knows that I sleep naked. That's a good sign haha. I walked down the huge staircase that brings me to the front door. I walked into the living room that was on the left when you walk down the stairs. I see Niall and Sierra cuddling watching Pokemon. Ever since we did the ads for Pokemon we all have been into it.

"Morning lovebirds.." Sierra sticked out her tongue at me and Niall laughed. I walked into the kitchen to see Monica and Lauren making breakfast. Liam was sitting at the bar table with stools, It felt like a diner. I walked over to Lauren who was cooking at the stove when I came in. I put my finger to my mouth to tell Liam and Monica to not say anything. I put my arms around her waist and gave her a hug and a kiss on cheek. She almost had a heart attack haha. It was adorable.

"Hi Beautiful." I whispered in her ear. "Maybe we can do something special today..." I smirked and her fidget because I put my lips barely touching her ear.

"I would like that..." Lauren said. Perfect. Just the plan us guys made. Last night when all the girls fell asleep we made a plan. But, inside that plan was a plan that Zayn didn't know. Confusing right?! Anyways.... All of us guys are going to get our girls and go shopping. After, is a surprise us boys got for our girls. Well, two. Well, for one person it's 3 and then one for someone. But, it could be even more... Sorry, it has to be so confusing.... I'm getting myself confused. I got snapped out of thoughts when I heard Liam and Monica saying Good morning to me.

"Good Morning 2 Batmans!" Monica and Liam looked at each other and laughed. Oh well. I hear Alexis screaming and lots of banging.

"What the hell is that!?" I asked the rest of the group. They were as confused as me. I walked out of the kitchen to the stairs to see Alexis and Lou on a mattress at the bottom of the steps. Liam walked in and was about to become Daddy Directioner and yell at them, but right before he could he saw Monica grab the mattress and threw Lou and Lex off. Sierra came running up the stairs with Monica. They set the mattress up on the huge staircase. They both set up, sat off, and they were off!

"AHHH!!!! IT'S SOO MUCH FUN LIAM DO IT WITH ME!!" said Monica.

"Niall do you wanna....?" said Sierra before getting interrupted by Niall.

"YESSSSSSSS!!!" said Niall that perked up with joy.

"Liam can you do it with me? pleasseee....." Monica said in a baby voice.

"Yeah. Sure, why not?!" said Liam.

Liam's P.O.V.

I took the mattress and went up the flight of stairs. I set it down and placed it so we can get on. Monica sat on the front while I held it so she doesn't go down. I sat down and put my legs around hers. We pushed off. We got to the bottom and next was Niall and Sierra. Lauren and Harry were fascinated by it. I think they will being going next knowing Harry haha. I thought it was actually really fun! I think soon when it get's warm out we will be doing something awesome because I have the best idea ever! I'll tell the boys later.

After awhile of going down the mattress. We all started eating breakfast. All the couples went their directions toward their rooms after breakfast was over. When me and Monica got in my room I asked," You want to going shopping? We can go to topshop and others. You wanna?" "Sure! I'm not a big fan of shopping all the time, but today I wanna go!" she smiled. "Okay well get ready, I will too and we will head off to go shopping." "Okay!" Monica walked off to get ready, little did she know the plan...