Chapter 4

Victoria's P.O.V. (wasn't expecting that were ya)

I looked back at Sienna before driving off. There was something about that girl that made me curious about her. I shrugged off the feeling.

"FUCK", I cursed before I started speeding down the road. I forgot why I came driving in the first place. I was supposed to be picking up my kids and my husband from work. Damn.

"Fuck, Fuck, fuck, MOVE YOUR BITCH ASS OUT OF THE FAST LANE IF YOUR GOING TO DRIVE LIKE A GRANDMA", I raged. I think they heard me because they moved and shot me dirty looks. oops?

Finally, after speeding past cars and police cars, I made it. I was wondering how I didn't get pulled over but that's a story for another day. 

They weren't waiting for me at the front door so that was a good sign I guess. I hopped out the car before fixing my outfit. Personally I love this outfit it was like life.

I walked into the building and the sound of my heels echoed in the room, I loved that sound

I walked into the building and the sound of my heels echoed in the room, I loved that sound. It was quiet except for the sound of my shoes. I walked around before spotting 4 men sitting on couches drinking. 

I could have came later, they seem to be having a great time.

"Hey guys", I greeted.

"Hey mom", Atlas said

I sat beside Alessandro before getting a drink myself.

"How come you're so late", Dante whined. I laughed.

"Because I dropped Sienna off to school",I informed them. "She was walking so I decided to give her a ride".

"Sienna's the girl from the club last night right", Matteo asked. I nodded, surprised he actually paid attention. 

"Why'd you do that"Alex asked. (for all you slow people out their Alex is Alessandro's nickname.)

 I slapped his arm lightly, "Because I was being a nice person".

"Why"

"Because she helped us yesterday and I like her", I stated firmly. "Now are we going home or not, you're making your workers nervous".

They would always stop talking and walk really fast if they had to go past us. It was quite funny actually.

He laughed before getting up.I still can't believe all my children are taller than me this isn't fair. I want a girl.

-------------------------------------------------

HEy guys . YES I DID JUST DELETE 200 WORDS FROM THIS STORY! :(

Comment

vote

follow