Chapter 21

After Alessandro stitched up my stab wound we realized we had another problem. Well, actually two problems.

The first problem was that the living room looked a mess, half of the room looks like someone's head exploded and the other half had glass and broken furniture all over it. 

The second problem we had was that our guy that we left alive to interrogate was in the middle of it all. We watched as he squirmed in the chair, "So...how much time do we have to clean this up".

"Not sure", Alex said. I ran to grab the vacuum that was in the closet. "I CALL CLEANING THE GLASS".

Alex snatched the vacuum from my hands, "I'm not stitching you up again", was all he said. I huffed, damn it!

Now I have to wipe the blood, I mean this brings back memories. When tough guys would come into the bar past hours saying 'if we didn't want people in the bar then turn off the lights'. I mean if the sign says closed that should be enough. 

I remember the first time I saw someone get shot, some guy came in saying he had the right to be in the bar. He was clearly drunk, and he was an angry drunk too. After hours when the sign says closed is when most the Mafia come.

That drunk guy was unlucky to barge in on the day Casie came, she was already in a bad mood and all his whining was getting on her nerves. 

BANG

With one shot to the head, he was dead. I remember Teagan tried to cover my eyes, but death wasn't a stranger to me. When I looked up I could see two of her men dragging the dead guy out, that was also the day I volunteered to clean blood from the floor. Since I didn't want to go back home, I knew that if I went home I would get caught up in my thoughts and I didn't want that to happen. 

I didn't want to get distracted.

"Are you going to just stand there or get started", Alessandro asked me. I blinked back into reality and nodded. 

I flopped onto the couch, WE FINALLY FINISHED. 

"I'm hungry", I announced. Then I shot up it hit me right in the face.

THE PASTA!!

"Good thing we brought back food then", Quickly turned around and came face to face with Victoria. 

"Hey you're back", I smiled. WOULD SHE FREAK OUT IF SHE SAW THE NOODLES ON THE FIRE! THE FIRE I LEFT THE STOVE ON! 

"Uh why don't you just sit back and relax", I laughed nervously. She shrugged but did as was told and sat on the couch. Alessandro who had just come back from the bathroom went to sit with her. 

Ok good, we got a distraction! I ran into the kitchen, cursing as I accidentally touched the hot pot, hehe that rhymes.

NOT THE TIME! Flipping off the stove I grabbed some oven mitts to drain out the water in the sink. I then threw out the noodles since they were all mushy and gross.

WELP there goes my good deed. Oh well.

"WHAT THE HELL", I heard someone scream. I guess she found the bodies, wow that sounds wrong, I should be so nonchalant about this.  

"YOU DID WHAT?"

I don't think I want to go to the living room right now. "How else is she going to learn", Alessandro argued. A groan, followed shortly after his statement. 

"IT WASN'T ONLY ME SIENNA DID IT TOO", He did not, I know this man did not just say my name.

I ran into the living room, "I did nothing wrong", I said claiming my innocence. She gave me a look, "Don't lie", She said.

"Yeah, Sienna don't lie", He told me like I was the one that did something wrong. "YOU WERE THE ONE THAT TOLD ME TO KILL HIM".

"YOU DID WHAT", Victoria yelled. He smiled nervously, "About that".

I smirked, "What's your excuse".

I backed up as Victoria started scolding Alex, hehe serves him right. I left the room just as the boys walked into the house.

"I wouldn't go in the living room if I were you", I chuckled. 

"Why not".

"Well, in short Victoria is lecturing Alex-"

"That's enough for me to stay away", Matteo said jumping onto the couch. "Where did you guys go?".

"Places", Dante said at the same time Atlas said, "The warehouse".

"What's at the warehouse", I questioned.

"Weapons and money", Matteo said while Dante pouted. I nodded, I had a warehouse, but then I sold it cuz people might raise suspicions as I am not an adult yet. And I'm not trying to draw more attention to myself. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessandro's P.O.V.

"Who sent you here?", I asked.

"I'm not talking for shit", The guy in black said spitting on the floor. 

"Oh, you're not", Victoria smirked as she picked up a knife from the tray. She walked behind him, her heels making the atmosphere feel threatening. 

"You know, I don't think people need all their fingers to live",

"WHAT HOLD ON LADY, GET YOUR GIRL MAN", The guy screamed squirming violently in the chair. Victoria smirked at his fear and picked up his hand from the table.

"GET OFF OF MEN, YOU SERPENT!"

"Who sent you here", I asked again. 

"MAN I DON'T KNOW, I JUST TOOK THE ORDERS FROM MY BOSS". I rolled my eyes well then you know who sent you idiot.

"And this boss, what's his name?"

" Uh...I don't know...", Victoria put the blade against his skin and pressed down, blood streamed out from the cut.

"AHH", He screamed.

"What is his name", I repeated.

"IVEN, IVEN WENET", He yelled. I smirked.

"Next Question".