19) Shopping... Again

Cyborg sat at a small table outside an ice-cream parlour in the mall, enjoying his banana split as he guarded two bags of clothes for Starfire. He watched with a smile as Beastboy and Raven bickered in the record store over an album, and as Robin played with his phone as he followed Starfire into what looked like the pinkest, girliest place on Earth.

He enjoyed when they all went shopping together, as he, of course, never bought anything. He would watch as Beastboy followed Raven around until she would have to literally tell him to back off, but now that they were official it was even more interesting to see. One of the best parts was that he could sit around all day watching their bags and eating whatever he wanted.

In the record store, Beastboy stood with his arms folded, looking at Raven with disappointment.

"What do you mean you've never heard of Bloodwitch?"
He said, now picking up a vinyl disc with a black red cover. Raven shrugged and held out her hands.

"Let's see, then."
She said, and Beastboy reluctantly gave it to her. She shook her head and gave it back, now turning to look through some CDs. Beastboy gasped and grabbed her hand, startling her.

"What are you doing?"
He asked. Raven groaned and threw her head back, walking away from the CD rack and towards the wall vinyls.

"I still don't get why you like these so much. You can literally get a whole album on a CD, and only one song on a vinyl disc."
She said, turning to Beastboy, who held his Bloodwitch record close to him.

"Rachel Roth! It's not about the amount of songs, it's about the feel of those songs."
He exclaimed. Raven raised her eyebrows.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go back to Cyborg so you can make out with your oversized CD."
She said with a smirk, and left the store. Beastboy hastily paid for the record and ran after her, grabbing her hand and swinging it up and down.

"You're so pretty."
He said, and Raven rolled her eyes, but even her eye-rolling couldn't hide the blood rushing to her cheeks.

When they got to Cyborg, he gave them a huge grin. Raven glared at him.

"What?"

Beastboy sat down in the seat next to him, and he smiled even more.

"You two are just adorable."
He said, and gulped down an entire spoon of ice cream. Beastboy leaned back and smiled.

"I suppose we are."
He said, earning a shove. Raven groaned and unlocked her phone, taking a seat beside him. She tapped onto Robin's Snapchat story and couldn't help but laugh, tapping through endless snaps of him and Starfire in various different ridiculous outfits in the changing room.

Cyborg rolled his eyes.

"Rob's story?"
He asked, and Raven nodded. Beastboy leaned over to have a look, and snickered.

"Hey, Rae, we don't have no new photos."
He said, and Cyborg swallowed down more ice cream.

"Why don't you use the photo booth? It's just there."
He said, gesturing to the small box opposite them. Beastboy smiled and immediately stood up. Raven shook her head.

"No, they're so embarrassing!"
She grumbled, but Cyborg encouraged her to go. Soon enough, Beastboy and Raven were crammed into the box together.

"So, mama, how are we gonna pose?"
Beastboy asked as he pushed coins into the machine. Raven shrugged, feeling uncomfortable. Beastboy nudged her.

"Hey, there's nothing to worry about, you're beautiful!"
He said, smiling at her. She frowned back.

Snap