25) Cyborg's Secret

(I think this story will be over at 30 chapters!)

"Is she here?"
Raven asked, peeping out the window. They were all waiting for someone very important to arrive- Cyborg's new girlfriend.

"I can't believe we never questioned all those calls."
Robin said from the floor, leaning back against Star's legs. She played with his hair while she spoke.

"Isn't life just wonderous?"
She sighed. Beastboy nodded, before punching Cyborg in the arm.

"Never thought I'd see the day where Cy got a girl!"
He joked, earning a glare. Raven jumped from the window and stuck her thumb in the direction of the door. Cyborg stood up quickly and shut the door of the living room so the others couldn't spy on him.

Beastboy held up the middle finger towards him and rolled his eyes.

"Are we really that embarrassing?"
He asked, and Robin nodded.

"You, yes."

Raven laughed and Beastboy groaned. She sat next to him and put her head on his lap, making sure not to lie on her bruised side.

Starfire let out another sigh and smiled at everybody. She reached her hand into her new kitten's box and stroked her gently.

"This Summer has been full of the joy. It hurts to know that in a months' time, it will be over."
She said, her smile now sad. Raven nodded and reached upwards to hold Beastboy's face. He smiled down at her and ran his fingers through her hair.

"At least we don't HIDE OUR RELATIONSHIPS!"
Robin said, shouting at the end so Cyborg would hear him. Beastboy laughed.

"He's being so weird. They've been dating for weeks and he won't even show us a single picture!"
He said. Star frowned.

"I do wish to see her, or to know her name."
She mumbled, and Robin reached up to pat her hand comfortingly.

Raven sat up and shrugged.

"I mean, what's stopping us from seeing her? She's right upstairs."
She said, and Beastboy nodded. He stood up and put his hand in his chest like he was making a dramatic speech. The other three watched with smiles.

"Let us journey into the unknown! Let us slay the man that is Cyborg and see that girl!"
He said with a put-on accent. Everybody laughed, even Robin, and soon they were all standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay, Gar is going to go in. We have to be really quiet, or our whole cover will be blown."
Raven hissed, and the others nodded.

Robin smirked, and said his line.
"Titans, go!"

They all creeped up the stairs and sat at the top step, watching eagerly as Beastboy approached the shut door of Cyborg's room.

He turned when he got to the door and whispered across the landing.

"What if they're doing something??"
He whisper-shouted, but Robin just motioned for him to shut up.

Beastboy turned to the door, straightened up his loose shirt, fixed his chains and pretended to stretch. Raven had to pinch her nose shut so she didn't accidently snort. He turned into an ant and crawled under the door.

Starfire watched with her tongue sticking out, as though doing so would somehow help. Raven kept her mouth and nose clamped shut, and Robin hugged his knees in anticipation.

After moments of silence, the little ant came back out again, and turned back into a human.

Beastboy tip-toed over to them and opened his mouth, but his foot pushed down onto a creaky floorboard.

"Who's there?"
Cyborg shouted from his room, and everybody's eyes widened. Beastboy turned into a bird and flew away, and Raven fell through a portal to the living room, but Robin and Starfire were still stuck on the stairs. They could see the door handle moving, and just as Cyborg opened the door Star knew exactly what to do.

She planted her lips onto Robin's, and then took them off again, pretending to be shocked. Robin smiled.

"Oh, hey Cy."
He said and flashed a toothy grin. Cyborg rolled his eyes and shut the door.

"Stop spying on me!"
He called, and Starfire giggled as Robin stood up and knocked on the door. It opened and Cyborg glared at him.

"Just so we know, what would the consequences be if we continued to spy?"
He asked. Cyborg frowned.

"You would end up looking like Beastboy and Raven."
He grumbled, and shut the door.

"The bruises are cool!"
Beastboy called from the end of the stairs, and Star laughed.

They came back downstairs to sit down and Beastboy took his spot in the middle of the floor, standing with a huge grin on his face.

"Okay. It's bee!"
He announced, and the others smiled.

Cyborg and his girlfriend came in. Beastboy was right, their familiar friend Bee was right there with Cyborg.

Cyborg cleared his throat and everybody looked up at him.

"Everybody, this is Bee. You know that, but... She's my girlfriend. Bee, these are- well, you know who they are."

She smiled shyly and did a small wave, her cheeks blushing as she did so. Raven smiled to herself.

"I'm so glad to properly meet you guys."
Bee said, her voice soft and gentle. Everybody nodded and smiled again.

Beastboy stood up all of a sudden, startling everybody, in particular Raven, who he was just lying on.

"Hey, why don't we have a party or something? Summer's nearly over, and we haven't gone to a single party!"
He exclaimed. The others looked to each other first, but soon everybody was on board. Robin smiled.

"I'll just put it up on Snapchat or something. I'm sure people will show up."
He said, and everybody smiled. Bee laughed and shook her head.

This was gonna be good.