Can We Start Over

"Chloe! Please, get back, don't leave. Let me explain!"

"No! I can't fucking believe you're doing this to me!"

She slams the door behind her. The framed picture hanging on the wall falls down, I don't even try to catch it. It shatters creating another ear shattering sound. Shards of glass cover the floor, and this seems like a good representation of our relationship at this point. I collapse onto the couch and bury my face in my hands, letting the tears overflow my red hot cheeks.

She wouldn't even let me explain why I'm making this choice. Hell, she didn't even let me finish. I was planning on asking her to come with me, but now I'm not so sure if I'd want her to come with me. Chloe's abandonment issues have played a star role in this relationship, and I'm starting to crumble under all the pressure.

"Her problems are not your responsibility Max. Talk with her, she's been through a lot, but that's no excuse for this type of behaviour."

Joyce's words echo through my mind. She's right, but also wrong. Chloe needs to be reassured a lot, but so do I. Chloe is a bombshell, even though she doesn't see herself like that. I notice other women staring at her a lot and of course I feel a bit...protective and insecure, but I never feel threatened. I trust her. Besides, I fell for the Chloe who was radical, who wouldn't take anyone's bullshit. The girl who had no respect for her teachers, sometimes her parents as well. She's a bad boy type and I was a typical hipster girl.

As teens we all think the world is against us, but when you do finally grow up you notice that people were trying to protect you. Maybe not always in the right way, but their intention always comes from a place of love. They act in a certain manner to achieve what they think is best for you. I learned to love myself and forgive others for their mistakes. Chloe still thinks everyone is against her, including me right now. I'm not sure when she is finally going to grow the fuck up. She doesn't take responsibility for her actions. But the thing frustrating me the most is that she won't communicate with me, and I'm seriously getting tired of being ignored. Even all these things I'm thinking now have never come up for discussion or I tried to and she'd shut me out. I have to bottle it all up because she refuses to discuss her feelings, and now its all spilling out.
I notice how resentful and angry I am, I take a few deep breaths.

I grab the picture out of the broken frame. It's our first family photo. Family meaning; me, Chloe and our dog Noodle, just a puppy back then. We have amazing moments together, and then it could all just swing into a whole other direction. Noodle hid himself the moment he heard us raise our voices, he hates it when we fight. Now that it's silent again he walks into the room, tail tucked between his legs and his ears flat against his head. Poor thing.

"Come here boy" I pat the space next to me on the couch, he jumps on and cuddles up against me, letting out a big sigh through his nose as he lays down. "Yeah... I hate it when we fight too."
I love Chloe so much, but it doesn't seem to be enough. I don't know what to do. Well first, I need to cleanup this fucking mess so Noodle won't hurt himself and after that...I have no fucking clue.

"Hey... I'm sorry for bothering you, but can I come over?"
"Of course. I'll boil some tea. Is everything alright?"
I ignore the question.
"Thanks. I'll be there in 30 minutes."

~~~~~

I knock on the door of the only person I still see from Blackwell. She's my best friend after all, and that never seems to change. Even if she let me fend for myself during those awkward encounters with Chloe when we were both still crushing hard on each other.
The door opens.

"Hey Max... Oh dear is everything ok?" I shake my head, and she quickly takes me into her home. Kate has a lovely house. It's modest, but comfy and of course inspired by christ himself. It's not overkill though, she found a way to decorate her home tastefully, and it has become my second home since the day she moved in. Kate wraps her arm around my shoulder, slowly rubbing her hand over my arm to comfort me. It works. "Have you been crying? What happend?" She asks.

"I...I told Chloe I'm temporarily moving." Kate hands me a cup of tea. I now notice she's wearing an apron and her hair is a little messy. She's covered in flour and chocolate from head to toe.
"I see she didn't take it very well." She says with a compassionate expression on her face as she sits down and pours some tea for herself.
"She wouldn't let me finish, and stormed off before I could tell her she's coming with me. I don't know what to do anymore Kate. I love her, but she's so . . ."
"Intense" she sips her tea while keeping her eyes on me.
"Yeah."
"Well, Max I know you two. Chloe is a hothead, but she...."
*Ding*
Kate jumps up, "Fudge, that's my cake. I'll be back in a second."
Kate didn't even have to finish her sentence, I know what she was going to say.

I take out my phone and walk over to the garden. I can see Kate scrambling in the kitchen through the kitchen window. She sees me as well and I gesture that I'm going to make a call. She puts up both thumbs, or well both oven mitts, but I can see her intention.

It goes straight to voicemail.
"Sweetheart, I don't want to leave you and I'm not going to. Please come home so I can explain... I love you.
This was Max by the way."
I hang up and immediately feel stupid. Of course she'll know it was me, you've been dating her for the past three and a half years. I'm pretty sure she has my number saved. This is what she does to my brain, it turns into mush, but I also love that feeling.
Chloe makes my life interesting, she keeps me active. She's spontaneous and sweet in the weirdest ways. She mainly takes care of Noodle and doesn't complain when picking up his shit while I refuse to even look at it. She's amazing in bed, but that's just a fraction of the things she's amazing at. I just wish we could talk instead of having these explosive fights, I want to understand her. Let's hope she'll let me explain why I want to move. Though, if she wants this relationship to last, as I desperately want it to, she's gonna have to let me inside of her. No pun intended.

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

I've been reading my old stuff the past days and laughed a lot. Still, I want to show you guys a more serious side to this relationship, something I could see happening in real life if these two were to have a legit relationship. Here's some things you can look forward to:

- wholesome Kate & Max moments

- some Smut (and yes I'll finally be writing legit sex scene's, no graphic porno stuff, just normal sex)

- a whole lot of Lesbianism!

- PRICEFIELD (obviously)

Stay Hella Dope and Love Yourself!

Yours Truly,
BluePunkRockRebel

Yours Truly,BluePunkRockRebel