MY ROOMMATE

Paul's POV

Never thought ide be back to a place all home, I walked around and then I number into someone, I turned to check and it was the girl from before

"You again?"

"I'm so sorry"

"You better be, watch where you going"

"I'm sorry"

"Huh next time, I won't be nice"

She left and I can tell she is very mean, I notice know that no one, no girl would like to be my friend my best friend, it's just me against the world

Merressia's POV

Crazy guy, I can't believe he is so annoying, I went to look around and then I caught up to my ex Olympia, I can say I hate her and I can't believe that she just dumb me just because... Well she said she wants to break up with me because I'm not good enough, im too ugly and negative comments from her mouth.

That time I didn't even have a taste on these kind of style, like jeans and you know ghetto retro style.

So I went pass her and she look like she is trying to recognized me

"Merressia?"

"The one and only"

"Wow babe you look..."

"Ugly? I know"

"No you look great, fantastic"

"Thanks"

"Do you wonna get a lunch maybe?"

"In the morning?"

"Well after"

"Nah I'm busy"

I walked away and ain't no way I'm hooking back up with her anymore, she dumb me, so too late to take me back now I'm all what you call unavailable. So I left the mall and went straight to get a hotel room.

I waited for a cab and I wait too long so I catch the bus. Hoping that the hotel room doesn't have to be shared, I remember the only hotel that is not to expensive get to share room with someone when there is no more room left.

So the bus had turn right around the corner and I could see the hotel in a mile away.

So I prepared my stuff and get ready to leave the bus. When it stops a block away from the hotel, I put on my earphones and listen to music.

So the bus left that position and then I stopped it in front of the hotel entrance. I grab my stuff and then get out of the bus.

I signed and then I went inside the hotel. It was quiet and hollow but only one person was standing at the counter. I went there and then that guy had a room.

I ordered a room and then the women try to see if there is any room available. I stand there waiting and the I turned to the door and I saw him, AGAIN, PAUL.

He came straight here and looked at me and smile, I rolled my eyes and then the women looked up and saw two of us

"Ok so you both will have the room"

"I'm sorry what? I was here first"

"I'm sorry there is no more room just one"

"I can't stay with her"