PROLOGUE

Merressia's POV

I'm Merressia Clancey, I fight and sing and sketch and also, I'm a lesbian. People may judge me but they don't know me, their not me, i am myself, me myself and I. No one get to judge me unless they have permission but they don't. Only God can judge me.

I always get bad luck on my job, just because I'm homosexual doesn't mean I can't get a job. I work at the music award company, I love my job but I hate the workers and everyone that works there. I left country and went back to St.Louis Missouri, home sweet home. It's better and silent where they is no one to judge, well there are but not really. So I decide to book a hotel for myself.

Paul's POV

My life is way off limit, I make enemies with girls, well some. others just make good times. I may have reasons why, but they seem to like me when they see me but when they get to know I'm gay, they just turn upside down, they just say rumors or negative stuff. I never have a girl to be friends with or to be close to as a sister or a best friend or a hero.

Cincinnati Ohio is a beautiful city but may be filled with some words when it comes to seeing a lesbian in public or gay people in public. It's not my business to touch them when they say stuff but I can only do something when they touch me.

It seems to be staying here too long, so I decide to visit some of my folks so I can feel wanted and belong.