I thought for a moment and realize it. I need to think of something. Slowly, I imagine a garden. A quiet one, but full of sakura. Yes, I love sakura. I sit alone in the garden and staring at the sakura that has fallen from its tree. There is one on my hand, feeling the touch of it, I smell it. This feels so good and peaceful. Now back to training, and the next I open my eyes I am shocked. 

The place that I am training at is really full with sakura and the sakura is really falling down gently. So I have master the mist already? To double confirm, I look at Mebowa, which shows a new connection of markings linking to the previous two. And I touch my neck to feel that there is something different about my previous tattoo. I did it. Taking a break, I am thinking about Rokudo Mukuro. Maybe because I feel a mist aura from him and I am training for mist power that's why I think of him. The next moment, I reach a different place.

Mukuro POV

I wonder how are Ken and Chikusa doing? And is Yukiko Tomaru taking care of them well. There is nothing I can do here except to to prison under the water. But I feel a sense something in the atmosphere. This feeling is familiar. Like the one I feel with the Vongola tenth. No..no..this feeling is like the one I met Yukiko Tomaru. Is she here? I look around and saw a figure landed into the water. Impossible!! There is nobody can enter this prison. I focus on the figure and realise...it is really Yukiko Tomaru. She is coming in my direction. Her eyes are closed when she reaches. 

She didn't open her eyes until I called her name for three times. She looks shocked to see me and the sudden change of her surroundings. "Where am I? Why are you here Rokudo Mukuro!" she exclaims. I told her my situation. Why I am prison here. And then she seen to figure out something. " I am just thinking about you a while ago because of the skill I practice. I thought I am done but it seen that I am not...so the rainbow seal brings me to you?" I dont understand what she is saying and I dont bother to. 

" How is Ken and Chikusa?" she smiles and gives me a thumb up. Good. They are alright. I told her that I actually hide some money at the abandoned building that I used to fight with Vongola tenth. Before I say the purpose of the money is for, she nods as if she understands. Maybe she does. This explains why I feel comfortable with her. I never feel close to anyone including her but to make me feel comfortable, she must be strong. "There will be a girl coming. Her name is Chrome Dokuro. She is a girl that I feel a special connection to and she is coming over. Guide her along with Ken and Chikusa." I said. She laughs and joke that is Chrome my girlfriend. Even I cant move my body, I am glad that my glare can stop her laughters. She nods and agrees. " Mukuro san..I have a question to ask you. What is these babies with coloured pacifier?" she asks. Babies with coloured pacifier? Aren't they acrobaleno?

" If I am not mistaken, they are known as acrobaleno. Which means rainbow in Italian." I reply. She asks again after she thought for a while.

" What are they? And what kind of ability they possess?" interesting. She asks the kind of questions I wish to know. " They are the strongest and powerful infants in the mafia world. Where they come about is a mystery. As for their power, only they themselves know. There is a rumour saying that these infants are cursed. This is how much I know. Kufufufu, there is one with the Vongola the tenth. The one with the yellow pacifier. You can ask him more." I said it as a matter of a fact. I sense there is something else in the atmosphere. As if something is checking on us. " Leave now!" I command her. She is shocked at first but then she realises the different in the atmosphere too. She nods and disappears. Yukiko Tomaru, you come and leave just in time.

Yukiko POV

When I open my eyes again, I am back to where I am. But my whole body is in pain. Every fibre of my body is crying for relief. Maybe I over train this power. Mist user is really powerful..to endure through this pain every time. I can't move my body at all. " Coco!! Help me!" I call.