Chapter 1

Y/N POV
We're finally here...

My family and I decided to move because we were bored with being in New York. So here we are in Seoul. It's a good thing I was forced to learn every language. If I didn't get at least a 90% on every test, I would've been brutally punished. That's the life of a girl who's entire family is part of a Mafia Gang. One of the top 5 most dangerous ones in the world but 1st most popular in the world because of their mysterious aura. And because you never know what's coming next with my family. We can be nice, donate, spend our time with elders one day but the next day we shoot up almost everyone who looks at us. Chaotic much?

"The house is actually pretty nice.. kinda like our old one better but only because we've been there most of my life I guess." I say while my eyes look around as I lean against the counter.

"Shut the hell up and go unpack with Alec. We have to go get your ID's from your new highschool" My dad said while checking his phone.

"Don't get angry at me you fucker, I'm just trying to adjust." I say before flipping him off and going into me and my brother's room. Me and my whole family have a hate-love relationship like that. It's just who we are and how we love.

As me and my brother Alec decide to share a room, we decided to help each other unpack. Between me and Alec, it's kind of weird because our parents made us grow up thinking it was okay to wanna get married to each other when we were older and because of that reason.. we did the unspeakable with each other. I absolutely love my weird brother though, we still flirt around with each other and shit but hey, we grew up like this so in our family, it was completely normal.

I walk up behind him discreetly and nearly smacked his ass but he stopped my hand and pulled me in front of him. I look up at his tall ass, about to break my neck before sticking my middle finger up at him. He simply rolled his eyes and let go of my wrist, immediately grabbing my neck before kissing me. I of course kiss back before reaching forward and using this chance to smack his ass. Once I did, he bit my bottom lip, making me bite his back but harder.

"What was that for jackass!" I yelled at him before slowly backing away. I am nowhere near afraid of my brother but he's one kinky ass son of a bitch. Literally a son of a bitch.

I watched as he came up to me and as he grabbed my hair and nearly force me on my knees, our dad opened the door without warning, making us look at him. I took that chance to run to him since Alec was distracted. When I was by our father, I stuck the middle finger out at him and walked to the kitchen. Most of our house was already set up because our dad paid people to come decorate the house before we got here. He even told one of our maids to go grocery shopping so everything is set for when we get there because my fat ass would complain until we got food.

I grabbed a banana and walked back to my room and sat on Alec's lap, looking at our dad while eating the banana. Alec wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled and looked back up at our dad.

"So what do you need or want fuck face?" I say with banana stuffed in my mouth.

"Y/N I will seriously drag you by your fucking hair like I am a petty white girl. Shut the fuck up." My dad said and I rolled my eyes at him and at Alec who was chuckling. I swear my dad doesn't hate me, we're just aggressive with each other like that to each other.

"Anyways, at the new high school, don't worry about getting in trouble.. even though y/n would any fucking way. But the principal is actually your cousin who was my best friend in middle and highschool. He gave you the chance to choose your classes, and yes Alec, you two can have all of the classes the same. Just win the fights if you do get into any."