Chapter One

Robyn's Pov
I wasn't really expecting to start my morning with early protrolling with Ground Zero. But everyday In the Pro Hero world something different happened quite all the time everyday.

It was pretty hot for being five in the morning, and I'm sure my boss/the one who was gonna make it possible for me to become a pro hero Katsuki Bakugou, his agency alone was one of the top three.

With Deku ranking number one, Shoto ranking two and Ground Zero at number three. My quirk was quite similar to pro hero Shoto.

So a lot of time at press conference I get asked why I never joined Shoto's agency, but usually before I can defend my decision to join Ground Zero, Bakugou is yelling at reporters that we had different quirks but somehow they helped one another out.

I could help cool him down when he was overheated and he could warm me up when I get frost bite. Of course a quick sweat explosion could fix it.

My little heeled boots clicked against the sidewalk, and I raised my fist up to my mouth to hold back a yawn, blinking my eyes a bit, my little elf ears twitching a little.

An arm shot out to stop me from walking and I took a glance at Bakugou seeing he was yawning too.  "Lets go to the twenty four hour store really quick, we need energy drinks." He grumbled. I raised my fist up to rub at my eyes, simply nodding.

"I'm paying this time." I grumbled swiftly walking around him, pressing the cross walk button. It was still early and we weren't the only hero's patrolling, as we both crossed the street.

I yanked my hood down to expose my pitch black curly hair, chatting with Bakugou who actually was half listening looking sleepy.

We entered the market and I straight away went to buy a coffee instead while Bakugou went to the energy drink section.

I picked up a few snacks knowing we were gonna be outside for a bit before back inside the smothering hot building for paperwork.

"Here hand your stuff over." I ordered to Bakugou lifting an eyebrow seeing him with candy.

"I thought you didn't like sweets." I let a small giggle out ignoring the glares he was sending me.  "They aren't for me, they are for you, and your hungry ass." He actually let a laugh out at the face I made and I snatched his energy drink in my hand grumbling.

"That's so not funny you ass." I whined making my way to the register handing him out stuff, pulling out my card from my bra also handing it to him.

"You like me too much to think that." I chuckled glancing at Bakugou seeing he made the teenager at the register start fanboying. 

"Woah it's Ground Zero and Frost it must be my lucky day." I giggled quietly and handed Bakugou his drink which he took placing down all the candy he was still grumbling.

"Take a picture it might last longer." I quickly nudged him in the rib and he grunted fast looking at me with those ruby eyes still glaring.

"I mean it's nice to meet fans." He grumbled his cheeks growing a flame. I kept giggling taking little sips here and there from my coffee feeling almost all awake.  "So are you two dating? Cause that's awesome." I watched Bakugou's eyes go wide so fast and I quickly spoke before he got angry since everyone always assumed that.

I giggled waving my free hand "No I'm not Cherry Bomb those two are dating the best pro hero couple around, I'm just his sidekick." I gently elbowed him in the stomach with a smile snapping him out of his sudden frozen state and he cleared his gruffly nodding.

"Yeah she's just my sidekick." He said in a calm tone nodding. "Maybe Frost and Shoto would be cute, imagine the kind of babies they would have." The guy exclaimed.

My own  eyes grew wide and I started laughing quietly watching Bakugou quickly snatch his bag away after paying looking like he was about to burst.

"Okay! Okay it was really nice meeting you, I left an autograph on the counter." I quickly exclaimed over my shoulder yanking Bakugou out of the market. He really did have a hard time  controlling his anger.

"You can't blow up on everyone when ever they assume we are dating okay? You're Ground Zero you gotta keep your cool." I playfully said starting to walk backwards in front of him seeing him looking in deep thought, his combat long boots hitting the sidewalk.

"It's not that! Who cares what they assume, they don't know you aren't just a sidekick, but a really good friend." I heard him stutter for the first time and I breathed a gentle chuckle left me kept walking backwards my cape following me.

"Awww Bakugou, I think you're growing soft!"

"Shut up! Before I push you into the street!"

"Softy! "