Niall

It had been a long day at school and you couldn't wait to get home to cuddle with your boyfriend Niall.

"Niall!?" You said while stepping into your house "over here Moira" you heard from inside the kitchen

As you walked into the kitchen you stood there watching Ni, he was making a sandwich in only his boxers "hmm" you wrapped your arms around his waist "hi baby how was school ?" He asked

"Eh it was Okay I'm just glad to be home" you nuzzles closer to him 

"I'm glad you're home too, myself and the lads had a long day at work, and me back is killing me"

"Hm maybe I can help with that" you grabbed his wrist and lead him to your bedroom "how do you think you're going to do that" Niall asked as I laid him on the bed

"I can show you better than I can tell you..turn around" 

Niall turned so he was on his stomach, you climbed in top of him, and started massaging him, you gently massaged up and down "-'ahh Moira that feels so good!" Niall moaned, you lowered yourself down to him ad whispers "I love you Ni" 

"I love you too baby" he lifted his head up to kiss you "I love you a lot" he said

You rubbed his shoulders gently, you lowered yourself down, and kissed his back "mhm" he moaned again. 

Niall managed to flip both of you over so he hovered over you "my turn to make your day better" he slowly slid off your jeans and underwear. He ran his finger up your inner thigh "you are so beautiful moria" he said and leaned into kiss you again, he left wet kisses on your jaw, you could feel his member at your entrance "ahh" you whimpered as e slowly slid into you "are you okay" he asked and looked you in the eyes "yeah move" you told him, Niall grabbed your hips as pulled you down closer to him, he pounded into he, thrusting and hitting your gspot each time "ahh Niall" you moaned. He continued thrusting at a steady rate, you began to move your hips along with his movement "Moria you feel so good" he grunted. He bean kissing you again, still moving inside you, you could feel your high coming "come for me Moria" he whispers into your ear , you felt your stomach tighten and then you released, "ahhh!" You screamed as you pore yourself onto Niall "ahh shit" Niall screamed as he hit his high after you.

Niall collapsed next to you, wrapping you in a blanket "Moria I love you baby" he said rocking you bath and forth