"Hi handsomes," my brown eyed beauty calls out as she runs off the field towards us. We are sitting next to her bag so I grab her teal water bottle and hand it up to her. Trevor got it for her at the beginning of the season and she's obsessed with it because there's a sparkly soccer ball with her name written across it. Both of us are staring up at her watching water trip down her chin and sweat soaked chest  before she realizes we haven't responded and looks down.

"Good job angel. You pushed hard. All that hard work shows off in your games." Liam tells her with a wink.

"Thanks coach."

She giggles and collapses into his lap between his outstretched legs. Her back is to his front and she looks over at me to put her hand on my knee.

"You guys ready to party tonight?" She asks excitedly. Her excitement is contagious and I'm pretty sure I giggle like she just did when I respond,

"I'm definitely looking forward to taking you to a party little firecracker."

"Let's go get Trev and get ready!" She stands and turns to offer us both a hand. I smile because we each out weigh her by about 100 pounds and the thought of her helping us up is really cute.

"Why the fuck would we need 4 hours to get ready?" Liam asks as he grabs her bag off the ground.

"It's my first party, I need to look hot. I'm going to do my makeup and I've narrowed it down to a few dresses you guys need to help me pick from!" 

I groan as she grabs my hand and starts dragging me to follow my brother to the car. He turns to glare at her and she just gives him a big smile and blows him a kiss. Liam hates when she dresses up and she knows it.

Ella

I stand in the doorway of my sister's room watching Trevor and Liam, who are trying to convince her to wear jeans and a long sleeved top to a party that we're all going too tonight. We're going to a pool party and it's 90 degrees outside so I don't think they are going to win this argument.

She has shown them at least a dozen outfits and all three males have vetoed each one. One showed too much boob..the other too much thigh.. and the list goes on. I appreciate their over protectiveness and I know my big sister and Carter do as well, but Mia is going to her first party and wants to stand out. I understand her logic so I'm here to save the day..well save the night.

"Alright boys, get out."

Three heads snap to me as Mia smiles and claps her hands.

"Yes, get out, get out! Ella will help me so you assholes go pout on the couch!"

Trevor looks to me judging how serious I am. When I move into the room and start grabbing bathing suits and shoes she's thrown all over the bed Trevor and Bash take the hint.

"Fine," Trevor huffs, "But I still get final say!" He flips me off as he leaves taking Bash with him who just smiles at his brother... who is still sitting on Mia's vanity chair staring into her closet like it's personally offended him. Mia snaps in front of his face and he grabs her hand to bring it to his mouth to kiss.

"We just want to make sure you have a good night, but not that great of a night.. like a pg rated night?" He tells her, but it sounds like more of a question. She cups his cheek smiling like she has a secret he doesn't know about.

"I am going to get dressed up however I want and go to this party and do whatever I want to whoever I want!"

"The fuck you are!" Trevor yells from the living room.

"LANGUAGE!" Mia and I yell back at the same time. We burst into a fit of giggles. Bash comes back in and grabs his brother by the collar to drag him out. Mia stops him and reaches up on her tip toes to kiss his cheek and whispers,

"Thank you Bash you're my favorite."
Bash has a giant smile plastered to his face while Liam grunts something about a house cat. After they are gone, we get to work. I do love those boys, but I also love watching them suffer.

We are finally dressed and ready to go. Mia decided on a light purple two piece bathing suit with full boy short bottoms and a tankini top which covers her full chest and flat tummy. I understand the boys' need to cover her up. She's so athletic, her body is really toned and high school boys are horn dogs.

She covers the bathing suit with a short pink floral dress and wraps sparkly sandals around her feet. Her hair is down in loose curls that almost reach her butt and her big brown eyes are lined with mascara and eyeliner. She looks gorgeous and I can't help but admire how different she seems in just the short time I've been away at college. She seems more confident and comfortable in her skin. She also seems more comfortable around the boys.

I've been wondering when that relationship would change from friendly to romantic. I've been waiting on pins and needles for years for one of these idiots to make a move. Cassidy said they are waiting for "the right moment," whatever that means.

My sisters and I are close, but I wish I would have tried harder to be a friend to Mia, instead of just a big sister. I feel like we missed out on some experiences most sisters should have, and by the time I realized it the boys had shown up. They just integrated themselves into Mia's life and they've been here ever since.

I used to be jealous of all of the attention they gave her and all of her attention she gave to them. It took me a couple years and some long talks with Cassidy to realize that Mia struggled more then we had with the loss of our parents. She still struggles, where Cassidy and I have tried to put that past behind us. Mia's boys feel her pain as if it's there own and I know their only goal is to make her happy.

We head out to the living room for the final inspection and I swear the guys' eyes sparkle as much as her shoes do. They are enamored with her and it makes me really happy to see. She deserves it and I really hope the four of them can make this work.