Chapter 26

Realization struck Christina that the Time Stone didn't really want her to know what's going on

Realization struck Christina that the Time Stone didn't really want her to know what's going on. Or what's going to happen. It made her even more anxious just thinking about the reasons why. She was snapped out of her thoughts when the ship began moving faster and becoming bumpy.

"Hey what's going on?" Peter asked as he stepped up on the platform.

"Uh, I think we're here." Strange answered as a view of  a planet came into vision.

"I don't think this rig has a self park function." Tony said as we started to move closer and faster to the planet. He moved behind the giant steering mechanism and pointed to Peter.

"Get your hand inside the steering gimbal. Close those around it."

"Yeah got it." Peter followed his instruction and Christina stood in the middle of them.

"This was meant for one big guy so we're gonna have to move it at the same time." Christina began to let purple energy flow out of her and around the ship, her eyes flashed purple and Strange put a force field around the four to protect them. Christina's aura surrounded the whole ship as she helped them steer. They crashed into something and she felt the ship break apart and fall to the ground. She grunted as she began steering the whole ship by herself and turned away from a giant pit whole and into the ground. Christina pulled back and stopped the ship from sliding any further. With a sigh she looked down and seen Peter and Tony on the floor. She walked over to Peter and helped him off the floor.

"You're so awesome." He said and she laughed at his goofiness. She turned and seen Tony being picked up by Strange.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Peter was now dangling from the ceiling and looking at the trio.

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip, you understand?" Tony asked and Christina pouted.

"Yeah, Pete I thought we talked about this. It's kinda offensive when you say stuff like that."

"I'm sorry, Chris. But i'm trying to say something's coming." Right on cue something was thrown in the middle of the group and it exploded, sending everyone back. Christina grunted as she hit something sharp. Three people came through the entrance ready to fight.

"Thanos!" One screamed and threw a knife but Strange caught it with a shield and his cape went to attack. There was a guy holding guns and he began to fly towards Tony. They both shot their blasters off before Tony hit him and sent him back, colliding with him. The man stuck something to his chest and stuck him to the side of the ship.

Christina jumped up and flew up and kicked him in the chest. He grunted as he flew back before shooting his blasters at her. She blocked everyone before catching the last one and sending it straight towards him. He flew back and towards Peter who was webbing up an alien girl with antennas.