Chapter 18

Christina was almost excited to be back

Christina was almost excited to be back. The plane was landing soon and she wanted to see the look on everyone's faces when they saw she had completed her mission. She had stopped the bad guys from ruining everything. And maybe she'd finally be an official Avenger. It was crazy to even think that because months ago, almost a year, the thoughts of her becoming an Avenger and being a hero was scary and almost impossible. But now here she was,training almost fully complete. She knew ninety percent about her planet and her fighting skills were only getting better. To top it off, so were her powers. Each day they got stronger and she got a better control on them. Well except her healing portion. For some odd reason she still wasn't able to heal anyone and it made her frustrated and annoyed because it made no sense. Why couldn't she heal anyone? Yet if she wanted to she could lift a whole boulder or run through walls. It was a set back in her eyes and until she learns how to heal someone, she won't be ready to "be queen".

"If it makes you feel any better, every now and then one of you guys has trouble mastering an ability. It's usually a problem within so try maybe take time and figuring out your problem from within."

That made her feel even worse because supposedly she had a problem that needed to be solved. Well technically she had many problems that needed to be solved.

The other reason she stepped into the training was to become the unofficial queen of Lanthoria. There was nothing or no one to lead but it was the thought that counted to her. Its what Saphira would have wanted and she would want her legacy to continue.

"Miss, we are here." She heard FRIDAY over the comms and she looked out the window to see the helicopter landing at the compound. "Thanks FRIDAY."

Christina's grip on the case was tight as she made her way into the compound. Tony would be waiting for her in the lab and was nervous to see how he would react when she told him she killed someone. The lab doors opened and there he was tinkering with one of his suits and as soon as Christina came in he smiled.

"There she is! My favorite alien." He looked down at the case and smiled wider. "I knew you could do it." The blonde handed the case to him and took of her mask.

"So what's in it?" She asked and when Tony looked at her, he was shocked to see a busted lip and a black eye starting to form.

"Wow. You really took one for the team, huh?FRIDAY escort Christina to the medical wing. Ill tell Parker to meet you there." He winked and Christina could feel her cheeks heating up.

"No. Im fine. Ill heal, it's nothing too bad.cNow open up, I want to see what's in there." Tony sighed because he realized the girl wasn't going to back down until he opened up the case. So he flipped open the matches and opened it up. To reveal something sort of vial with blue liquid.

"What? Some medicine." She chuckled because did she really go through all of that for a boo boo shot?

"No, not just any medicine. This is a super serum. Its used to enhance someone,you know make them stronger, faster." He snapped the case close and typed in some codes before putting it in a safe and the safe retreated into the floor.