16: Mister Psycho Madness

Start from the beginning

"AHh Melody! You guys are alone right!?"

"Oh yes! The coast is clear Ichinose-san! I was just startled earlier." Haruka told him. The male then defaulted to his normal tone of voice. In an instant, Ichinose HAYATO was Ichinose Tokiya.

"Thank goodness." Tokiya came in and sat down in a nearby chair. "You had me worried Melody, don't just do that when I'm in costume." He rubbed his face.

"It's your own fault for pretending in the first place." I glared.

Haruka looked to me, "You know each other? I mean~you know?"

"I was HAYATO's partner before remember? Of course, I know the truth."

"Ah, that's right. That was before I became a fan, sorry."

"HAYATO! What are you doing?! We don't have time to be lurking in the women's dormitories! It'll present a bad look!"

Tokiya stood up quickly and fixed his alter ego's uniform, "It's alright Manager-san, they know the truth. I promised I'm not here to just say hello." We stared between Tokiya and the suited male that just barged into our room uninvited. "Right, forgive my rudeness. Ladies, this is Himura-san, HAYATO's...my manager. Himura-san, this is KaSakura Melody, the girl I was telling you about. And this is her roommate Nanami Haruka."

"Nice to meet you!" Haruka bowed. I only stared the man down.

"Oh! This is the girl?" Himura asked, "Ah, sorry. I just didn't expect your ex-partner to be so..." My violet eyes narrowed, "L-Lively and..."

"Black?" I gave him a fake smile, "Ah forgive me, I know it's quite uncommon to see a Blasian like myself in this part of Japan, but I just can't help my complexion, can I?" My sarcastic tone came out on its own. "I'm glad I was finally able to meet the person who made Tokiya start singing and dancing like a pathetic fool for personal financial gain. Now I've met you, Himura-san." I waved my fake smile widening. Tokiya sweatdropped.

"I apologize, for my rudeness. I didn't mean to sound such a way." Himura could only say.

"Sure you didn't."

"Hey now." Tokiya came in between us. "It's my fault for not telling him."

"You shouldn't have to. It shouldn't matter."

"I'm asking you to ignore that for now, please?" I rolled my eyes, "Look, I need your help. Both of your help if possible."

I folded my arms, "What is it now?"

"Please don't be like this. Especially not today. I really need you." My glare softened when hearing Tokiya's pleading voice. "Recently, there was an article in the tabloids about HAYATO. Apparently, it said something about him coming to the academy to see his little brother Tokiya perform today."

"Some article? It's just speculation. Ignore it." I told him, "You know your own situation."

"Yes but," Tokiya went on, "Even though the article was fake, there were growing rumors. It got out that "Tokiya" went to school here. People debated that it would be courteous if HAYATO went to see his little brother perform today. And if he doesn't people will start to think that they have a bad relationship. Overall, it could cause problems."

"Oh no~" Haruka gasped.

"Ah yes, oh no. That's truly terrible, and yet, I fail to see how this is our problem."

"Please KaSakura-san! We need your help to keep the secret! The paparazzi are lurking around campus and they need to see HAYATO and Tokiya today! Please walk around with him today!" Himura bowed, "For HAYA~Tokiya's career's sake!"